Sign in to follow this  
Mikey360

Interesting sales technique.....

Looks like a tourist promo shot for one of the less appealing former Soviet block countries...

I can identify one of the features in the photo. Best that I don’t expand on whether it is the lady, the car or the backdrop.

• Like 1

I bet it’s well serviced.

Dunno about the car though.

assuming the seller had her pants pulled down when she purchased it so is just trying to sell it on

did the interiors turn to dust like them 924s????????

On 07/03/2019 at 4:08 PM, justina3 said:

She looks as old and tired as the car itself. 

I'd agree with that, been around the block a bit just like the Car :D

That'd be like chucking a Saveloy up the Blackwall Tunnel :lol:

22 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

I'd agree with that, been around the block a bit just like the Car :D

That'd be like chucking a Saveloy up the Blackwall Tunnel :lol:

A clowns pocket?

I don’t really like the tone of some of the comments on this thread. Hopefully, the lady in the picture or her family will not see this. 

Its all very well having a laugh and mocking the car, the photo, the place, the impression the add gives, but not the Lady, she only posed for a picture.

44 minutes ago, XFS said:

I don’t really like the tone of some of the comments on this thread. Hopefully, the lady in the picture or her family will not see this. 

Its all very well having a laugh and mocking the car, the photo, the place, the impression the add gives, but not the Lady, she only posed for a picture.

I disagree if you put yourself in the public eye then you have to take the good with the bad. 

Jist because someone’s views are negative doesn’t make them any less of a view. 

1 hour ago, XFS said:

Jeez, I really don't give a fuck !! I'm getting pissed of with some of the silly bickering on here anyways :( 

If the "lady" in question didn't want all sorts of far lewder comments than mine then perhaps she should have thought about that before having that particular picture taken eh !!

Edited by Dave2302

1 hour ago, Dave2302 said:

Jeez, I really don't give a fuck !! I'm getting pissed of with some of the silly bickering on here anyways :( 

If the "lady" in question didn't want all sorts of far lewder comments than mine then perhaps she should have thought about that before having that particular picture taken eh !!

well said

and just to remind some on here i voted brexit and expect a hard border:lol:

1 hour ago, boring dave said:

well said

and just to remind some on here i voted brexit and expect a hard border:lol:

LMFAO :D

btw I always said UK joining (what was then called the Common Market) was a bad idea, and today yep get the fuck outta there and stop propping up the bubbles etc etc ;)

bbtw I've seen far worse pictures of somebodys daughters filming acts in ladies toilets when pissed, all over FB

Edited by Dave2302

3 hours ago, Dave2302 said:

Exactly