metcars

Smells like 'weed'

Weird one this but we've just got this Astra in and when its warmed up you get the ocassional smell of 'weed'. I'm starting to think there's some hidden in here somewhere. I'm guessing if I were pulled over it would take a lot of explaining at the side of the road?

It's probably tucked up under the dash somewhere near one of the heating ducts!  I bet it's well known to the local plod...:blink:

How do you feel when it gets all warm in there?? :lol: Light headed? Really hungry? :P

You could be sat on a right stash lol.

Patent the idea , we'll put them in every-car customers come back after test drive and sign up ! ! #result #patentPending :) 

Was it one of those cars that comes in as a PX and the customer plucks a figure thats about a £1000 higher than you think and you trot our the old  ' why has it got £1000 of XXX in the glove box' and the customer says 'well actually ....'

1 hour ago, Ocsltd said:

Does it have tinted windows by any chance?

You mean Gangsta' glass!:D

1 hour ago, Rory RSC said:

Was it one of those cars that comes in as a PX and the customer plucks a figure thats about a £1000 higher than you think and you trot our the old  ' why has it got £1000 of XXX in the glove box' and the customer says 'well actually ....'

:D

Slightly off subject but a trade lad used to bring us ex police cars from BCA for mot and prep. You would not believe how much drugs we found stuffed down the seats on nearly every single car. Let me tell you now the police do not check these cars correctly 

Mostly weed, but also coke, and even crack once. Needles to say it all went in the bin. ;)

2 hours ago, betginge said:

Slightly off subject but a trade lad used to bring us ex police cars from BCA for mot and prep. You would not believe how much drugs we found stuffed down the seats on nearly every single car. Let me tell you now the police do not check these cars correctly 

Mostly weed, but also coke, and even crack once. Needles to say it all went in the bin. ;)

i used to buy ex police chevettes

they never checked down the seats of those either

but they used to come with a brand new engine fitted yesterday

only roof holes to fill and the cars were ready retail back in the 80.s:D

It might smell like weed but it’s probably dead leafs stuck in the vents and interior filter , I had the same thing on an old ranger rover

You can call it "Weed-mobile" and take junkies for a ride for the money, LOL. One ride = 20$ :D It's much better than becoming a real drug dealer, I guess. On the other hand, where are you from? Maybe in the places you live weed is not illegal? I live in California. The weed is legalised here. I even grow it for my own needs. I don't have problems with the cops. Not so long ago I even enchanted my hydroponic "plantation" by buying a new bud trimmer machine and tent fan. The weed has become high quality since then.

Edited by RainbowStalin

:lol::lol: Where the fuck do these nutters come from?

18 minutes ago, BHM said:

:lol::lol: Where the fuck do these nutters come from?

I did smile at that one though the weed mobile and take junkies for a ride lol

guess its Just more for james to delete @James Baggott

Edited by Casper

9 minutes ago, James Baggott said:

Done! 

Top man how you feeling now ?