Tom

June 2016 Sales

6 hours ago, Steve92 said:

Phone is quite, email is quite ....

quite what? :D

• Like 1

It's that quiet I'm having to type things to see if you are all awake .........

sorry I went all green giant on you. 

Did 2 last week and 1 this week. 

someones just been here offering me a car she wants to sell and i kept her here for 30 minutes because its better than talking to the walls,didnt want the car though

Quiet week but I'm quite hopeful of the phone call I've just taken from the man coming by public transport to view one tomorrow... B)

our SQ5 left us this morning, I have a test drive booked on a GTR this afternoon. I'm not looking forward to that.

• Like 1

Today has been a brilliant day really busy and another one of those days that makes you love the job.  

• Like 1

On 6/17/2016 at 2:30 PM, TD said:

3 in the last 3 hours!

This Dealer is clearly on Fire, a Good Day it would seem for TD

17 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Today has been a brilliant day really busy and another one of those days that makes you love the job.  

Well Done Rory . You have have found the sweet point ! :) go man go ....! 

On 6/18/2016 at 7:25 PM, Rory RSC said:

Good man. With so much negativity around the job these days it's nice to hear some positives.

• Like 1

Started the month off brilliantly - Done 8 by the 13th ( best month so far has been 10! ) went away for a week on Holiday and did one via text/email so sat on 9 now. Hopefully get into the teens for the first time!! fingers crossed, However after my horrendous journey home I seem to have lost all brain power and still have no idea what i'm doing this week!

2 today - one that we collected Monday, one that came in as a PX yesterday.

Dead here! Just fixing all the problems with german cars, absolute crap! 

8 hours ago, Mat C said:

Started the month off brilliantly - Done 8 by the 13th ( best month so far has been 10! ) went away for a week on Holiday and did one via text/email so sat on 9 now. Hopefully get into the teens for the first time!! fingers crossed, However after my horrendous journey home I seem to have lost all brain power and still have no idea what i'm doing this week!

I came back from holiday recently and found myself in the same mind frame, No brain power and not on the ball and eager to press on. You think a holiday , relaxing, time to think, will help on your return to raise up a Gear. Not always 

Great to hear that you're breaking sales records 

• Like 1

sold one this morning that came back from yesterday, had two browsers one of which is still here, so not bad given whats going on.

Got two or three appointments for the weekend already made as well so hopefully they all turn up!!

Just been out in the GTR and the 430 went this morning, however they did sell earlier in the week.... got an insignia in stock ....... :(

I've come back in to do an appointment on a VX Tigra I got in yesterday, this weekend is shaping up to be good here.

Been to the Goodwood festival of speed today. Had a rare day off. Brilliant day there today. 

Unsure what the next few weeks and months will bring if any uncertainty is in the air but we have some viewings lined up over the weekend and I think we will e ok. 

We have been quite busy this week and have seen 7 leave the showroom so far.

First one of the week today, made me feel a bit better! 

• Like 1