Tom

June 2016 Sales

Another FB deal this morning. I must admit they do taste that little bit sweeter. This one even more so as the car was advertised on my page over a month ago and had long disappeared off my timeline, but I keep targeting the same areas and planting the seeds and hey presto. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing huge amounts off it but I reckon it's four or five deals a month that I wasn't having this time last year when I was without FB.

A victory for Wales this afternoon and life will suddenly start to look a bit better than it was 24 hours ago.

• Like 1

On 17 at the moment two sold that have hanging around forever at the money they owed no calls today with 27 cars on the lot.

Sundays are working out to be quite good for me.

8 down on last month .

A4, 2 Mondeos and an expensive X5 sold today so not a bad Saturday. 

Well we ended up 12 down on May so although not bad profit wise in June,the figures are not good especially if it carries on like this for the summer.

Strong end for me, not blanked since Brexit, been a good month here.

Just took a deposit on new shape Merc c230 (manual) I had in yesterday - first deal using new FCA approval too.

• Like 1

Nothing in the last few days, but then I've been to Aberdeen, west coast of Wales and Putney to collect stock

Awful month, worst on record. I squarely blame the Brexit scaremongering. Starting to see a few seeds of change early on in this month, hoping it lasts! (until the school holidays come along in a few weeks and mess it all up again anyway)