have a word with the wife

trade vet ? Casper ?

13 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

hope your well ?:unsure:

I was thinking that yesterday . 

Hope you guys are ok . 

• Like 1

Hi Guys,I am OK and Thankyou for asking.I do still follow the Forum but have stopped posting.There were objections from one or two because I am no longer trading,have deregistered from VAT and apparently I am too old. However being a pitch landlord,I am still in touch with the daily challenges of the job.I do hope Casper is well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Hi Guys,I am OK and Thankyou for asking.I do still follow the Forum but have stopped posting.There were objections from one or two because I am no longer trading,have deregistered from VAT and apparently I am too old. However being a pitch landlord,I am still in touch with the daily challenges of the job.I do hope Casper is well.

To old , not registered for VAT and not selling , mmmm bit rude I'd say . Didn't know that was compulsory really . Wouldn't let them get to you mate if I was you . Pleased your ok though in these weird times 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

To old , not registered for VAT and not selling , mmmm bit rude I'd say . Didn't know that was compulsory really . Wouldn't let them get to you mate if I was you . Pleased your ok though in these weird times 

Here, here B)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trade vet said:

What?!

I think the forum needs posts from proper snaggle-toothed seasoned traders as opposed to the wet-behind-the-ears kerbsiders....  The podcast was excellent. Brought back a few memories.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys still here reading the posts thank you for the concern sorry I've not been on posting as much as id  have liked I'm doing ok . Been fairly busy more so caring for my dads ill health he is still ok and active but needs a lot of care with his alz and dementia and its really to much for my elderly mum though you would never hear her say that  but it just has to done without question as hes always done it for me  my brother and sister that was one of my reasons for scaling down a lot a few years ago as long as I make enough to pay bills now I'm happy 

and think in these tough times its was  a wise decision 

hope everyone is well 

10 hours ago, trade vet said:

Dont think that should be an issue trade vet once a trader always a trader i say . 

On 1/29/2021 at 8:38 PM, have a word with the wife said:

hope your well ?:unsure:

13 hours ago, Frank Cannon said:

Plus one

11 hours ago, David Horgan said:

I was thinking that yesterday . 

Hope you guys are ok . 

Thanks guys 

Edited by Casper

10 hours ago, Casper said:

Hi guys still here reading the posts thank you for the concern sorry I've not been on posting as much as id  have liked I'm doing ok . Been fairly busy more so caring for my dads ill health he is still ok and active but needs a lot of care with his alz and dementia and its really to much for my elderly mum though you would never hear her say that  but it just has to done without question as hes always done it for me  my brother and sister that was one of my reasons for scaling down a lot a few years ago as long as I make enough to pay bills now I'm happy 

hope everyone is well 

Dont think that should be an issue trade vet once a trader always a trader i say . 

Thanks guys 

B) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BHM said:

I wish I could deregister from VAT :lol:

Me too :lol:

Don't know who agreed to it in the first place on second hand goods , Oh we cant add vat to used goods so lets just take it on the traders profits instead , Yea great idea , Like to meet the fool who agreed that deal :ph34r: for the industry 

Edited by David Horgan

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

Me too :lol:

Don't know who agreed to it in the first place on second hand goods , Oh we cant add vat to used goods so lets just take it on the traders profits instead , Yea great idea , Like to meet the fool who agreed that deal :ph34r: for the industry 

Car sales just keep giving when it comes to VAT.

The amount generated across one unit if it goes thru four pitches after the new car VAT, good earner. 

It does seem odd that VAT included used anything I guess? 

Edited by Frank Cannon

18 hours ago, Casper said:

hope everyone is well 

Thanks guys 

Hi mate. I feel for you. I lost my mum from dementia in 2019. I have a dad in his 80s that was trying to care for her at home and it nearly broke him! Eventually she had to go into a care home,  which he saw as a betrayal, and was/is racked with guilt about that still.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, metcars said:

Hi mate. I feel for you. I lost my mum from dementia in 2019. I have a dad in his 80s that was trying to care for her at home and it nearly broke him! Eventually she had to go into a care home,  which he saw as a betrayal, and was/is racked with guilt about that still.

Thank you mate .. very much appreciated yes it terrible dementia  my mates 80yr  mum has it too and it seems to affect everyone different my dad and her both act different . Maybe cause a see more of him hope your dad is doing ok and sorry for your loss of your mum . Take care 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Casper said:

Thank you mate .. very much appreciated yes it terrible dementia  my mates 80yr  mum has it too and it seems to affect everyone different my dad and her both act different . Maybe cause a see more of him hope your dad is doing ok and sorry for your loss of your mum . Take care 

All the best to you and your family Casper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rory RSC said:

All the best to you and your family Casper.

Thank u Rory much appreciated .

On 1/31/2021 at 3:41 PM, It's me said:

Nice to see you both, to see you both nice.:)

And you hope all is well

Sorry to here of your troubles casper my nan had the same illness its brutal and a very underrated illness. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, justina3 said:

Sorry to here of your troubles casper my nan had the same illness its brutal and a very underrated illness. 

Thank you very much appreciated  . Best wishes to you and family .