James Baggott

Independent dealers Umesh Samani and Jim Reid on Car Dealer Live today

https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/car-dealer-live-14-jim-reid-umesh-samani-live-midday-wednesday/189938

Join us at midday for a chat with the founders of the IMDA and two independent car dealers.

If you're got any questions for them, post them here or submit live via YouTube during the show.

See you then! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, metcars said:

“We want ling, we want ling!:D

Careful, or I'll post the "Flour of Scotland" song again.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LINGsCARS said:

Careful, or I'll post the "Flour of Scotland" song again.

@James Baggott @LINGsCARS seriously James and ling get something sorted out would be a good interesting interview. 

1 hour ago, metcars said:

“We want ling, we want ling!:D

Edited by Casper

1 minute ago, LINGsCARS said:

No bad feeling from me :)

No I meant a time and date sorted out for a live chat . As many would watch . 

Hah, I’m sure she’d hate the thought of more free advertising. 

Just now, Casper said:

No I meant a time and date sorted out for a live chat . As many would watch . 

Who would do the translation? I struggle with Scottish twang.

I think you are all deliberately goading me to reply on this thread. That will annoy El Baggotte.

So I'll stop replying for a while, take my valium and drink my Buckfast in silence.

3 minutes ago, BHM said:

Hah, I’m sure she’d hate the thought of more free advertising. 

Well for starters everyone would turn off after 3 minutes because it would throw a tantrum and start swearing when it didn't like the questions

Furthermore we want real car dealers on like so far

19 minutes ago, LINGsCARS said:

Who would do the translation? I struggle with Scottish twang.

I think you are all deliberately goading me to reply on this thread. That will annoy El Baggotte.

So I'll stop replying for a while, take my valium and drink my Buckfast in silence.

Actually i wasn't ling have a good day . Im scottish myself and do understand that a lot of people struggle with the broad scottish accent . 

I meant a one to one interview with someone for the dealer team 

Edited by Casper

1 hour ago, James Baggott said:

https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/car-dealer-live-14-jim-reid-umesh-samani-live-midday-wednesday/189938

Join us at midday for a chat with the founders of the IMDA and two independent car dealers.

If you're got any questions for them, post them here or submit live via YouTube during the show.

See you then! 

Listening live! Well done guys, very useful for traders. 

• Like 1

Well that was very good,I have to say umesh came over much better face to face than he does on his posts on here so thanks Umesh and Jim for taking the time and effort,its really good to not hear the bullshit you get from dealers normally when you know they are screwed

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Well that was very good,I have to say umesh came over much better face to face than he does on his posts on here so thanks Umesh and Jim for taking the time and effort,its really good to not hear the bullshit you get from dealers normally when you know they are screwed

Was very good keep them coming @James Baggott 

18 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

another enjoyable watch, thankyou.

Umesh and Jim are very good people, I've always said that.

My argument was never with Jim or Umesh as people (even though I teased them), it was with petitioning the Government when thousands of people were dying.I thought that was bad.  I thought the car dealer employers should step up and furlough staff at correct rates (inc comms) rather than bang on at the Gov.  After all, the dealers created the low-basic, high-comms structure. (but now it seems they could pay 80% of full total wage all along... we just have to see if firms pay it?)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, New year revolutions...... said:

I think Umesh comes across well on all platforms. Absolute gent who would go out of his way to help any dealers. Genuine kind clean hearted fellow. 

I thought they were very good.Two honest,hard working ‘ nuts and bolts’ type guys who told like it is.

9 hours ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Well for starters everyone would turn off after 3 minutes because it would throw a tantrum and start swearing when it didn't like the questions

Furthermore we want real car dealers on like so far

Listen you obviously don't like her, that's fine. But you seem to mention it on every thing you write. 

You have to take your hat off to both Jim and Umesh. I mean, they don't have to do what they have done and continue to do. I certainly wouldn't be arsed with it. There are not many in this trade who have my full respect, but these guys do.

Just a shame Jim no longer posts on here, maybe now that certain posters (who bizarrely had beef with the IMDA) have rightly been asked to leave Jim could get back on the pitch.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sparky said:

You have to take your hat off to both Jim and Umesh. I mean, they don't have to do what they have done and continue to do. I certainly wouldn't be arsed with it. There are not many in this trade who have my full respect, but these guys do.

Just a shame Jim no longer posts on here, maybe now that certain posters (who bizarrely had beef with the IMDA) have rightly been asked to leave Jim could get back on the pitch.

He had a great input plus 1 for that.

1 minute ago, TangoVictor32 said:

What was his username? 

Just his name Jim Reid vehicle sales