James Baggott

Independent dealers Umesh Samani and Jim Reid on Car Dealer Live today

6 minutes ago, metcars said:

Don’t IMDA have their own forum?

Yes but it's a closed shop apparently imda members only

So under current restrictions the shutters are down because their words are restricted goods and non essential:lol:

17 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Yes but it's a closed shop apparently imda members only

So under current restrictions the shutters are down because their words are restricted goods and non essential:lol:

I suppose you could always join?

1 hour ago, metcars said:

I suppose you could always join?

As much as I like what they are trying to do I'm not a club type person member

The only club I'm in is the one that means my beers cheaper I'm afraid

59 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

As much as I like what they are trying to do I'm not a club type person member

The only club I'm in is the one that means my beers cheaper I'm afraid

Same here, I wasn’t even in the scouts! But each to their own! 

On 4/15/2020 at 12:44 PM, have a word with the wife said:

another enjoyable watch, thankyou.

Thanks, Glad you enjoyed it @have a word with the wife

On 4/16/2020 at 3:02 PM, metcars said:

Don’t IMDA have their own forum?

Yes The IMDA do have a forum on FB @metcars 

On 4/16/2020 at 7:44 AM, sparky said:

You have to take your hat off to both Jim and Umesh. I mean, they don't have to do what they have done and continue to do. I certainly wouldn't be arsed with it. There are not many in this trade who have my full respect, but these guys do.

Just a shame Jim no longer posts on here, maybe now that certain posters (who bizarrely had beef with the IMDA) have rightly been asked to leave Jim could get back on the pitch.

Thanks again for the feedback @sparky just trying to help anyone/everyone in the industry that we love, we're all the same we all have so much experience that we can all share and help each other with, I just wished when I started in 1997 there was help /support/forums and people that could have helped. 

On 4/15/2020 at 8:34 PM, trade vet said:

I thought they were very good.Two honest,hard working ‘ nuts and bolts’ type guys who told like it is.

Apprecaite the feedback. Thank you @trade vet

On 4/15/2020 at 7:09 PM, Rory RSC said:

I think Umesh comes across well on all platforms. Absolute gent who would go out of his way to help any dealers. Genuine kind clean hearted fellow. 

Cheers @Rory RSC, Appreciated. 

On 4/15/2020 at 12:55 PM, New year revolutions...... said:

Well that was very good,I have to say umesh came over much better face to face than he does on his posts on here so thanks Umesh and Jim for taking the time and effort,its really good to not hear the bullshit you get from dealers normally when you know they are screwed

Thanks @New year revolutions......, glad you saw the real me, sorry if my posts come over different to who I am, Really appreciate the feedback. 

Thanks to @david gott whos also done a podcast last week with me, great fun ! Link here if anyone wants a listen! :) 

Staysafe everyone. 

15 minutes ago, umesh said:

Thanks, Glad you enjoyed it @have a word with the wife

Yes The IMDA do have a forum on FB @metcars 

Thanks again for the feedback @sparky just trying to help anyone/everyone in the industry that we love, we're all the same we all have so much experience that we can all share and help each other with, I just wished when I started in 1997 there was help /support/forums and people that could have helped. 

Apprecaite the feedback. Thank you @trade vet

Cheers @Rory RSC, Appreciated. 

Thanks @New year revolutions......, glad you saw the real me, sorry if my posts come over different to who I am, Really appreciate the feedback. 

Thanks to @david gott whos also done a podcast last week with me, great fun ! Link here if anyone wants a listen! :) 

Staysafe everyone. 

Umesh very interesting you always come as good guy with sensible conversation may I take this opportunity to say I hope you and your family are staying safe and well during these tough times .

stay safe and take care .