You're on the wrong forum here.... You're looking for Mumsnet or Consumer Action Group.

This is a car dealer forum also said dealer looks to have good cars and good reviews for customer service maybe best contact him with your concerns . 

Edited by Casper

Matt you seem like a prick, that said I’ll still offer you 5k for the m5? 

On a more serious note you should check the wheels before you bought the car, I assume the Chinese wheels are still round and function as a wheel therefore I fail to see your issues?

Hi Matt

Those after market alloys won’t be cheap.The dealer appears to fit a lot of them.They might still have the originals.They have done nothing illegal and they look like a proper family business.You could ask them nicely and they might swap it for something else.

Fuck me, @Rory RSC is this another one of your nutters? Sounds very similar to your M Sport bodykit freak 

11 hours ago, Matt910 said:

Hello , 

i bought a 2013 BMW M5 from Parkers Prestige car sales in Richmond yorkshire. Aswell as numerous faults present with the car when i purchased it ,i have now found out the alloy wheels supplied on the car are fake chinese even thou they are presented as genuine BMW alloys. Parker prestige refuse to accept the rejection of the vehicle as mis discribed and mispresented. How can a dealer be allowed to supply a £26K car with chinese fake alloys in this day and age???

bmwfakealloys.png

Hi Matt, what other "faults" does your used car have?

57 minutes ago, Mojo121 said:

Hi Matt, what other "faults" does your used car have?

It doesn't have a dummy holder.

10 hours ago, EPV said:

Fuck me, @Rory RSC is this another one of your nutters? Sounds very similar to your M Sport bodykit freak 

You know those ones where a 3 series has M5 wheels that would be about a grand a corner and then wonders why they aren't genuine....

13 hours ago, Matt910 said:

Hello , 

i bought a 2013 BMW M5 from Parkers Prestige car sales in Richmond yorkshire. Aswell as numerous faults present with the car when i purchased it ,i have now found out the alloy wheels supplied on the car are fake chinese even thou they are presented as genuine BMW alloys. Parker prestige refuse to accept the rejection of the vehicle as mis discribed and mispresented. How can a dealer be allowed to supply a £26K car with chinese fake alloys in this day and age???

bmwfakealloys.png

Well you should have looked at what your buying really , 

You state you also bought the car with faults present too so your not in a great place on here to start moaning about wheels are you really .

Take some responsibility for your decisions and stop blaming others . 

The car was there for you to look at wasnt it , bet you bought it at less money than it should have been , Forget that when the moans kick in  .

On a different note... I had a nice Pizza from the restaurant over the road from this garage.

Was quite nice.

3 minutes ago, tradex said:

Anchovies? 

My dear Tradex..... Its Noooerth Yorrrrrkshire...... Potatoes and beef more like!

4 hours ago, Stalker said:

On a different note... I had a nice Pizza from the restaurant over the road from this garage.

Was quite nice.

Just had dominos thanks to your comment... Couldn't decide on lunch then you helped solve my issue.  Was starving too.  Home Alone Deal £16.99... I feel lonely.

12 minutes ago, tradex said:

£17 sheets for a pizza,:o

....was it a Florentine but with a Faberge egg on it:D

Let me re-phrase it... I feel lonely and now skint... HaHa

I did get a drink and some potato wedges...  #Winning...  Should have opened up a Dominos haha

3 hours ago, trade vet said:

They do good Parma ham aswell,it’s from Barnsley.

So they are up to the same tricks as over the road then?

I love the humour!  but there is a serious side here.
IMHO, the OP  needs to get back to the dealer and get a proper response. It’s no good coming on  here posting with half a tale. 

if he shared that, then maybe he’d start to get a way forward.

As for why they are fitted..... at the weekend, I was quoted £500 to refurb some diamond cut 18in alloys (don’t worry, I didn’t). The same tyre  dealer then tried to sell me new bling ones (looking an awful like the BMW pictures) for the same amount. Time and cost will  be why they swapped them 

Edited by Dave c
  • Like 1

BMW wheels are generally poor quality, they crack too easily.....

Edited by Arfur Dealy
  • Like 1

How much would it cost to fit genuine Chinese wheels?????

Personally, I would be more concerned that it was red....

17 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

BMW wheels are generally poor quality, they crack too easily.....

I swear all BMW wheels are made of chocolate had my 313 Bmw wheels welded 6 times on one wheel all in different spots.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JA Trader said:

I swear all BMW wheels are made of chocolate had my 313 Bmw wheels welded 6 times on one wheel all in different spots.

:) I was speaking to the boss of the tyre centre I use the other week and he said BMW alloys are by far the worst for cracking.....

• Like 1