Earunder

Can you guess where they came from?

Can you guess where they came from?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Can you guess where they came from?

• Car Gurus
    • Motors
    • Auto Trader
    • Ebay Motors
    • AA Cars
    • Gumtree
    • Facebook

So 2 chances within 30 minutes of each other...  We actually label these people as UWOT's now.  (Ultimate Waste Of Time).  I do take credit for that haha

So first vehicle, Golf GTD Auto in white up for £15,500... Will you take £12k?... Action: Deleted

2nd Vehicle, R/R Disco Sport, up for £22,700... Will you take £18,500 cash?... Action: Deleted

Gotta love these people, I get a smile every time as I just think they go round in their own little world never buying anything and thinking... Oooh I nearly had that.  They probably haggle in Tesco saying they're paying cash so need a couple of pound off their Strongbow :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

These people exist on all platforms. Im gonna say its most prominent on Facebook and thats where these two came from ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JA Trader said:

These people exist on all platforms. Im gonna say its most prominent on Facebook and thats where these two came from ....

Its a hard one to call I've said gumtree but as you say could be facebook toss a-coin  i find those 2 the most prominent  

face book . probably when pissed in the pub .

2 minutes ago, NacMan said:

So whats right?

The suspense has to be hidden till the votes are in 

I went for ebay, as i dont think people looking for those kind of cars are on gumtree or mongbook

Edited by justina3

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

face book . probably when pissed in the pub .

The suspense has to be hidden till the votes are in 

Suspense:lol:

Haha... Interesting that we all get these people on different platforms it seems.  Suspense...

I'll only comment once I know what the winner gets.

1 hour ago, sparky said:

I'll only comment once I know what the winner gets.

:lol:B)

It was in fact Ebay Motors.

Interesting to know that the majority thought Facebook / Gumtree.  I don't really get that many of the UWOTs from there.

2 minutes ago, Earunder said:

Interesting to know that the majority thought Facebook / Gumtree.  I don't really get that many of the UWOTs from there.

Guess the uwots are out there everywhere on all platforms 

4 minutes ago, Earunder said:

That sums up my luck, I voted AFTER you revealed the answer!! :lol::lol:

Or perhaps I should just pay more attention... :unsure:

1 minute ago, Ocsltd said:

That sums up my luck, I voted AFTER you revealed the answer!! :lol::lol:

Or perhaps I should just pay more attention... :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:

4 hours ago, Earunder said:

Har i  bloody knew it, was there a prize ? 

• Haha 1

In years to come it will be unveiled how much online 'user engagement ' is made up / false to bolster sales of ad space and raise investment.

25 minutes ago, twerp said:

In years to come it will be unveiled how much online 'user engagement ' is made up / false to bolster sales of ad space and raise investment.

Weirdly and you have only just sparked my memory; When CG tried to sign me up, I told them I was suspicious of the leads I was receiving - unrealistic and exotic names that you would never imagine yourself unless you’re extremely creative. They agreed the names were different.

Anyway, for the price - I agreed to a six month deal, which I have just cancelled. You have suddenly made me realise that I have not received any random names (that I can recall) since signing up.

Coincidence?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

Weirdly and you have only just sparked my memory; When CG tried to sign me up, I told them I was suspicious of the leads I was receiving - unrealistic and exotic names that you would never imagine yourself unless you’re extremely creative. They agreed the names were different.

Anyway, for the price - I agreed to a six month deal, which I have just cancelled. You have suddenly made me realise that I have not received any random names (that I can recall) since signing up.

Coincidence?

Maybe Antonio Cesal mctavish is happy with his current daily Mark lol :):lol: I looked at a companies reviews the other day and it was very similar names like the above one not just one but every review  

Edited by Casper

I think I jinxed it as I've had another 2 this morning / last night.

Ebay... Again...

I've got a budget of 4k, I really like the corsa that's up for 6,700, can we do something? - - Felt like saying, "Well I can continue to advertise my car like normal and you can look for a car within your budget."

Hey mate, will you take £9,000 for your Golf R Line?...  It's up for £12,700... This one I messaged back saying, "No problem you can put as little or as much down as a deposit."