Becca Chaplin

Meet-up for forum members at CDX 2019

Hi all

We've seen a few people on the forum mention they'd like to meet to put names to faces before so we're looking at hosting something at CDX. 

The event is taking place on June 12 at Farnborough International Conference & Events Centre, between 8.30 and 16.30. 

Would anyone be up for getting together? We can look at finding some space to get together if you are!

There's a bit more detail here too... https://cardealerexpo.co.uk/

Yes, sure. 

I'll definitely be there. 

Missed last year because of the location but Farnborough is perfect for me. 

How about Inverness ?? :lol:

Edited by Dave2302

It’s bad enough opening this forum and listening to a bunch of pessimistic c*nts never mind looking them straight in the eye...

• Like 3

I quite like the idea of beer and meeting up.. networking isn’t me though, being a bit of a maverick I’m not into corporate bs, I would go and sit at the back flicking bits of wet paper at the roof...

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, EPV said:

It’s bad enough opening this forum and listening to a bunch of pessimistic c*nts never mind looking them straight in the eye...

Brilliant. :o)

11 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I quite like the idea of beer and meeting up.. networking isn’t me though, being a bit of a maverick I’m not into corporate bs, I would go and sit at the back flicking bits of wet paper at the roof...

I quite like the idea of beer......

51 minutes ago, EPV said:

BHM couldn’t have put it better,

Edited by David Ayers

We could always do a beer meet, that doesn’t need much organisation - just deep pockets and a taxi

1 hour ago, David Ayers said:

BHM couldn’t have put it better,

He beat me to it!!

37 minutes ago, boring dave said:

i havent got a car that would make it to farm something:lol:

is there a band?

i likes bands:D

Which bands Dave,it will establish whether you really are boring.

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

Which bands Dave,it will establish whether you really are boring.

in your dreams,you just want me to say show waddy waddy:lol:

5 minutes ago, boring dave said:

in your dreams,you just want me to say show waddy waddy:lol:

I think their drummer lives up the coast from us ? 

On 12/02/2019 at 3:53 PM, Becca Chaplin said:

Hi all

We've seen a few people on the forum mention they'd like to meet to put names to faces before so we're looking at hosting something at CDX. 

The event is taking place on June 12 at Farnborough International Conference & Events Centre, between 8.30 and 16.30. 

Would anyone be up for getting together? We can look at finding some space to get together if you are!

There's a bit more detail here too... https://cardealerexpo.co.uk/

Becca : thank you for the opportunity (as they annoyingly always say on the Apprentice) 

It would be like herding cats -and I for one am far too miserable and anti-social ;o)

Now how do we get our like and edit buttons back? 

Bit far for me, over 400 round trip, need to overnight with two days out of the chair if ales are involved ~ herding cats it is then.. :blink:

4 hours ago, NOACROSS said:

Becca : thank you for the opportunity (as they annoyingly always say on the Apprentice) 

It would be like herding cats -and I for one am far too miserable and anti-social ;o)

Now how do we get our like and edit buttons back? 

We’ll provide the space and the time, but there will be no herding haha! If anyone wants it just let me know. 

As for like and edit, I’ll try and investigate but as far as I know it’s all working our end :blink:

Please do- much appreciated as pretty much all of us in the private gits, I mean members lounge don’t have them.

16 minutes ago, Becca Chaplin said:

We’ll provide the space and the time, but there will be no herding haha! If anyone wants it just let me know. 

As for like and edit, I’ll try and investigate but as far as I know it’s all working our end :blink:

On 13/02/2019 at 8:49 PM, Becca Chaplin said:

As for like and edit, I’ll try and investigate but as far as I know it’s all working our end

On 13/02/2019 at 9:06 PM, NOACROSS said:

Please do- much appreciated as pretty much all of us in the private gits, I mean members lounge don’t have them.

Hi Becca,

Yes, most PAM Members found that the minute we were allowed access that's when they disappeared, also of note is some are using Windows, some use Android, some use IPhone, but all have them missing.

p.s. Can we get a wider range of Emoji's pretty please ?? (Big kissie kissie emoji) :)

Woooooooo Hoooooooo Edit now working along with Delete :D :D :D

@Becca Chaplin

.............. See fellas, it just needs a woman to sort things out, :wub:

Cheers Becca !!

Edited by Dave2302
Test Edit Function

They say never meet your favorite celerity... a meet up would shatter my complex visions of what people look like and i'm not sure i like the idea of that.... If @EPV doesn't actually look like Jim out of The Royal Family it would ruin this place for me  !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tadams said:

They say never meet your favorite celerity... a meet up would shatter my complex visions of what people look like and i'm not sure i like the idea of that.... If @EPV doesn't actually look like Jim out of The Royal Family it would ruin this place for me  !

My arse 

• Like 1