Sign in to follow this  
Grantlfc81

world cup and heat wave trade - dead?

Out means out, or at least I thought it did! We have a trade deficit (i.e. we consume more in goods than we sell their way) so we should have the whip hand against the E.U. but these pillocks couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. Mainly Germany but also France SHOULD be quaking in their boots about our tariffs on their goods but they must be laughing at us and we’ll no doubt be paying a divorce bill as well as honouring our financial commitments to E.U. projects - it’s a disgrace. The rot set in early in negotiations when we made the first move, confirmed there would be no forced repatriation & that people weren’t up for negotiation - a sop to soft lefties & liberals. Sorry but EVERYTHING should of been up for negotiation. 

Out of what BHM ??? Your out is different to the next person who voted out... Who knows !!  Thats why chiefs reply is so stupidly ignorant, nobody knows.  There should be another referendum agreeing...Simple.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Out of what BHM ??? Your out is different to the next person who voted out... Who knows !!  Thats why chiefs reply is so stupidly ignorant, nobody knows.  There should be another referendum agreeing...Simple.

There has already been a referendum. 

The winning vote was to leave the EU. 

Thats it.... simple. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Best Two Out Of Three?

No, just another one, Once the people know what the final deal is which they had no clue about 2 years ago. Leavers are quick to point out how important the will of the people is and that's fine. Lets see what the will of the people is now.

This won't go down too well but I will say it anyway. If you voted leave, you were mugged off by Boris and Nigel etc.You were told a pack of lies and promised things that could never be achieved.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stalker said:

Thats it.... simple. 

Ok, so you are saying “out is out” no trad with Europe ? 

2 minutes ago, Autolink100 said:

No, just another one, Once the people know what the final deal is which they had no clue about 2 years ago. Leavers are quick to point out how important the will of the people is and that's fine. Lets see what the will of the people is now.

This won't go down too well but I will say it anyway. If you voted leave, you were mugged off by Boris and Nigel etc.You were told a pack of lies and promised things that could never be achieved.

Agreed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Brexit has been voted in by the most ignorant racist people of the land, the ignorant benefit culture. 

latest latest latest

over 50 percent of the country is racist ignorant and on benefit :wacko:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stalker said:

Thats it.... simple. 

Agreed. Let's leave the EU so we honour the will of the people. Let's stay in the single market tho eh? Oh that's right it's a total cluster fuck that won't be resolved for a generation.

And as for this idea that the EU needs us more than we need them...... Delusions of grandeur comes to mind....

3 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

over 50 percent of the country is racist ignorant and on benefit 

Arfur meant over 50% of the voters, that was NOT 50% of the country (not even close) and this is where the problem was. Still is. 

4 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

54 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Best Two Out Of Three?

Yeah, but out of what ? Clarity

...go away for a couple of days and it's all got a bit political!

I had two decent walk ons today and one wa**er whose name was Boris...how very apt.

As someone under the age of 35 I can say i'm thoroughly bored of Brexit...it comes to something when our footballers conduct themselves more professionally during a world cup than our elected 'leaders'. 

• Like 2

Politics shouldn’t be discussed here imo!

back on topic, I can’t move for enquiries and test drives and i’ve sold 4 from 10 already this month. 

• Like 1

how has summer trade create a debate about brexit, seriously, start a new thread,

(i voted leave) :)

3 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Arfur meant over 50% of the voters, that was NOT 50% of the country (not even close) and this is where the problem was. Still is. 

Too me that’s how democracy, and the voting system, works. After all you can’t count votes that weren’t cast in the first place. Who said never talk about politics & religion :lol:

Anyhow in answer to earlier posts, personally out means out. It doesn’t mean half in/half out, or we’ll have some of this & pay them some of that - it’s OUT. Nowt to do with the colour of people’s skin, ‘funny’ accents, strange dress or any other racist card the bleeding heart liberals wave - it was purely a financial decision on my part. We contribute more than what we receive (understandably) so why contribute in the first place? If I washed my money through a bank & got less back I’d change banks. Good luck to our fellow man, but I have no interest in propping up the finances of Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, Spain or half of Eastern Europe for that matter. 

1 hour ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Agreed. Bollox to Brexit and politics. Let’s all agree to move on.

That’s a shame,I think Brexit is back on after today,I was just waiting to come in and bore everyone.......anyway I voted out.

the good thing is that although by voting out i am apparently 

the most ignorant racist people of the land, the ignorant benefit culture. type person but strangely i am non of those and wouldnt dream of asking my customers to STATE THEIR STATUS before allowing them the vulgarity of purchasing a car off me

so sales are good here  so all you voters to leave or voters to stay, i will do you a deal   this way i do not demarcate my market by 51%

handclapping all round i feel............................................

6 hours ago, chief nut job said:

i am non of those and wouldnt dream of asking my customers to STATE THEIR STATUS before allowing them the vulgarity of purchasing a car off me.

Really. So you think all online retailers and their buyers are vulgar..... I think Argos, eBay, Amazon, Thomson’s, etc etc would very much disagree...

If you think online business’s are vulgar you are dafter than you portray yourself. Join the 21st century. :lol:

Simons approach takes a bit of getting your head round. He most certainly loses some folk that would come out look around and buy but does not have to deal with all the time waster faction that annoys a lot of us. Its actually just a modern and very direct way of doing business. Moving 8 cars out the way for someone to test drive something having had the chat of it drives well are you buying today etc and then them coming back and going off to look at 3 more or the 47 year old man that wants to check insurance ffs its easy to see why he does it some days.

The thing I like about this job is that we all have our own ways of doing things that work and get results. 

Ticking over here, no records being broken. Very lacking on emails and leads full stop. 

3 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Simons approach takes a bit of getting your head round. He most certainly loses some folk that would come out look around and buy but does not have to deal with all the time waster faction that annoys a lot of us. Its actually just a modern and very direct way of doing business. Moving 8 cars out the way for someone to test drive something having had the chat of it drives well are you buying today etc and then them coming back and going off to look at 3 more or the 47 year old man that wants to check insurance ffs its easy to see why he does it some days.

The thing I like about this job is that we all have our own ways of doing things that work and get results. 

Ticking over here, no records being broken. Very lacking on emails and leads full stop. 

Yes, I lose some. But, I gain the confidence of people who wouldn't normally travel so far to purchase, being, open and transparent right from the start gives them the confidence to buy. Since operating this way I have cut out tyre kickers, time wasters, dreamers and the low ballers. Everything I hated about the job I have stopped. I simply don't allow people to waste my time and if people don't like it they can simply jog on.

I woke up the this AT review this morning.

Great Car Buying Experience

By Eddie M 1 Day ago

This is a different way to buy a car but it works. Simon's honest video appraisal convinced me to pay my deposit and fly 400 miles to Exeter. The car needed a change of licence plate and Simon's communication was exemplary throughout the process. He then met me at the airport with the car which it must be said easily exceeded his description. The price was very competitive, no haggling required and he helped talk me through the online taxation procedure. All in all it's been a great experience. I'm delighted with the vehicle and price paid and would definitely do it all again the next time we need a new car. Embrace the process and deal with confidence - you may never buy another car the old fashioned way again!

• Like 2

My video and "Sales Process" is equally designed to ensure both yours and my precious time isn't wasted :)

perfect ^ statement there, I have started to say this to customers now well maybe not the video part but everything else is valid to me.

2 minutes ago, Dan W said:

My video and "Sales Process" is equally designed to ensure both yours and my precious time isn't wasted :)

perfect ^ statement there, I have started to say this to customers now well maybe not the video part but everything else is valid to me.

Thanks Dan 

4 minutes ago, tradex said:

I like Simons way of doing things.

When we retire shortly from the site, and only have 5 or 6, I myself will do the video appraisal, at the moment things are working OK as they are.

....and lets be honest here, who hasn't met customers looking at a car that have said something like "it's the first car that actually matches the description of the advert" "nice to see an accuratly described car" et al.

I was talking to a guy Saturday who travelled 2 hours to see car and when he got there the car advertised was NOT the car he was expecting to see....which seemed funny as this was mentioned only last week. Car advertised was a better spec' with front fogs and the actual car was the same colour, 5 doors but lower spec', that's plain shameful but there are a lot of shameless vendors out there.

There are some awful customers out there, but we all know of so called 'dealers' who don't treat this trade as the proper proffession it is. There little to hide with a video of the car, from not really liking the idea I have come full circle.

Spot on Tradex. ;););)

Hand clapping all round I feel ;););)

2 minutes ago, tradex said:

I like Simons way of doing things.

When we retire shortly from the site, and only have 5 or 6, I myself will do the video appraisal, at the moment things are working OK as they are.

....and lets be honest here, who hasn't met customers looking at a car that have said something like "it's the first car that actually matches the description of the advert" "nice to see an accuratly described car" et al.

I was talking to a guy Saturday who travelled 2 hours to see car and when he got there the car advertised was NOT the car he was expecting to see....which seemed funny as this was mentioned only last week. Car advertised was a better spec' with front fogs and the actual car was the same colour, 5 doors but lower spec', that's plain shameful but there are a lot of shameless vendors out there.

There are some awful customers out there, but we all know of so called 'dealers' who don't treat this trade as the proper proffession it is. There little to hide with a video of the car, from not really liking the idea I have come full circle.

As I have said so many times, I like/admire Simons way of doing business.

Since using video at the beginning of the year I have noticed a difference in my customers. It has reduced the amount of 'in depth physical inspections' I had before video. Dont get me wrong, i still get idiots, but they have definitely been reduced. Also, im recieving more deposits over the phone now than I did before.

I seem to remember about a year ago, Nick said he doesnt like videos because it can sometimes put people off. For example they may see a scuff or dent that they would normally not see in the pictures. Then when they arrive it might not be as bad (as it WOULD have looked in the video) and not bother them. I guess this is true to a certain extent, however I still prefer showing the car in depth so if a customer doesnt like what they see, they dont call! I would much rather it happen this way round, rather than making an appointment then moaning in person as thats wasting everyones time!

13 minutes ago, Del Boy said:

As I have said so many times, I like/admire Simons way of doing business.

Since using video at the beginning of the year I have noticed a difference in my customers. It has reduced the amount of 'in depth physical inspections' I had before video. Dont get me wrong, i still get idiots, but they have definitely been reduced. Also, im recieving more deposits over the phone now than I did before.

I seem to remember about a year ago, Nick said he doesnt like videos because it can sometimes put people off. For example they may see a scuff or dent that they would normally not see in the pictures. Then when they arrive it might not be as bad (as it WOULD have looked in the video) and not bother them. I guess this is true to a certain extent, however I still prefer showing the car in depth so if a customer doesnt like what they see, they dont call! I would much rather it happen this way round, rather than making an appointment then moaning in person as thats wasting everyones time!

Another hand clapping all round I feel...............................