Sign in to follow this  
Ocsltd

NOVEMBER 2016 SALES

did 2 yesterday and then another sat at home last night just been accepted on finance...

Monday nights seem to be my best time!!!

9 for the month, all healthy profits and now just some cheap tradies to shift..

Just sold a car to man who lives in Bermuda, and it's not a scam!

• Like 1

Did 3 in an hour this morning, puts me on 15 for the month, so I am happy with one a day average.

10 hours ago, sparky said:

Just sold a car to man who lives in Bermuda, and it's not a scam!

Be surprised how many traders sell cars to brits living in Bermuda, Gibraltar and Malta. 

As someone who has spent a lot time in malta over the last few years, UK cars being sent over there is big business.  Ironically touching on another post in the private members lounge Fiat 500s are big news over there, Only with Aircon Mind.

One of the pipeline deals converted into a sale this morning and the second is coming back for a test drive tomorrow. Picked up again all of  a sudden.

two fresh deals this morning, but the second 'pipeline' deal fell through as they thought the clutch was a bit stiff.

Can't win 'em all.

1 minute ago, M.J said:

Diddly squat, just the one for the week!

I haven't done one for a week and a half!! Had a test drive on a 330d Touring, he fell in love with the car, couldn't have gone any better, and he still walked! Perhaps I need to change my after shave! 

I have got two promising appointments for tomorrow though. If I don't convert either of these, I'm picking up an application form for Tesco!!

The irony is, I had a great start to the month, then just dropped off a cliff....

Just now, Ocsltd said:

I haven't done one for a week and a half!! Had a test drive on a 330d Touring, he fell in love with the car, couldn't have gone any better, and he still walked! Perhaps I need to change my after shave! 

I have got two promising appointments for tomorrow though. If I don't convert either of these, I'm picking up an application form for Tesco!!

The irony is, I had a great start to the month, then just dropped off a cliff....

At least you had a great start, i think i'm on 3 or 4 for the month :o

The next 2 weeks need to pick up big time or i'll be joining you on the tills!

15 minutes ago, M.J said:

At least you had a great start, i think i'm on 3 or 4 for the month :o

The next 2 weeks need to pick up big time or i'll be joining you on the tills!

When minimum wage hits £9 an hour i think many of us will be off trolley collecting or something.

3 hours ago, tradex said:

This may turn out to be a November to remember, but for all the wrong reasons.

1 sale thus far...a cheapie

1 trip to court.

1 broken cambelt....just after investing in full service, coilpacks all round etc.

1 key lost....and now found outside, full of water, corroded and broken.

Everything coming in seems to be missing a locking wheel nut key.

Countless time wasters...but then they all come out when it's quiet.

Crap weather.....making valeting more of a pain than usual

PS the smart money is in night shifts at ASDA :ph34r:...no really it is

Seeing as the 'like button has vanished, I do like this post. Sorry:P

6 minutes ago, sparky said:

Seeing as the 'like button has vanished, I do like this post. Sorry:P

What has happened to the 'like' button?? It's vanished for me, but still seeing other posts where people have liked it. No biggie obviously, just curious....

Just now, Ocsltd said:

What has happened to the 'like' button?? It's vanished for me, but still seeing other posts where people have liked it. No biggie obviously, just curious....

Not saying James has been brainwashed, but someone told me it's now an extra you have to pay for as part of the journey.

1 minute ago, sparky said:

Not saying James has been brainwashed, but someone told me it's now an extra you have to pay for as part of the journey.

Perhaps we should rename this forum, Autotrader.

Sold 1 cheapie today, and literally just closed a deal on a retail Mondeo, but it is painfully slow at the moment and really does feel like pulling teeth....

2 hours ago, sparky said:

No he's just pi**ed of with you for slagging his beloved Eastleigh Football Club

Focus today, and a Astra cdti with the horrid 1.3cdti engine which i normally don't go near, but this one was cheap and seemed ok so took chance. 

Payed off 

13 hours ago, betginge said:

Focus today, and a Astra cdti with the horrid 1.3cdti engine which i normally don't go near, but this one was cheap and seemed ok so took chance. 

Payed off 

You're a braver man than me. Good luck.

Hi,brilliant forum,long time browser,but first post.Quick intro.Long established(3rd gen.) family indy,stocking about 50 used,based in n/west uk.Been very quiet sep/oct/nov for us after an ok rest of year,13 for the month so far with another 1 on thurs,blanked on fri,two yesterday and a few bubbling today,but generally pretty dire for the last few months really.Dont seem to see many other northern dealers on here,but some times difficult to know where the posters are from,will increase posts from now and hope to get acces to members lounge asap.keep up the posting guys,as have said is a brilliant and refreshing knowledge source for fellow traders.I look aftyer a lot  the prep and repair side of the business and will post any fixes that we come across,wondered if that could warrant a sub section as these modern cars do throw up some headaches as I am sure we all know!!regards,Peter 0.

18 hours ago, peter..o said:

Hi,brilliant forum,long time browser,but first post.Quick intro.Long established(3rd gen.) family indy,stocking about 50 used,based in n/west uk.Been very quiet sep/oct/nov for us after an ok rest of year,13 for the month so far with another 1 on thurs,blanked on fri,two yesterday and a few bubbling today,but generally pretty dire for the last few months really.Dont seem to see many other northern dealers on here,but some times difficult to know where the posters are from,will increase posts from now and hope to get acces to members lounge asap.keep up the posting guys,as have said is a brilliant and refreshing knowledge source for fellow traders.I look aftyer a lot  the prep and repair side of the business and will post any fixes that we come across,wondered if that could warrant a sub section as these modern cars do throw up some headaches as I am sure we all know!!regards,Peter 0.

Welcome Peter , 

NW ? - I'm in Stoke on Trent .www.autochange.co.uk 

Umesh