Dan W

Time for a laugh

Just had one of those middle aged couples in miserable as hell never buying a car today or soon it seems but wants to discuss every detail about every car we have.

Anyway get them a brew and go to sit down for a chat, as she is about to sit on the chair for whatever reason he decided he wants that chair and pulls it closer to him and sits down.... almighty comedy timing she sits on thin air smashes to the floor and chucks the tea all over her lap.

Funny enough after that they didn't fancy a chat about the car and she gave him a right ear bashing and left in a huff.

cheered me up a bit and had to hold in the laughter until they left.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Dan W said:

Just had one of those middle aged couples in miserable as hell never buying a car today or soon it seems but wants to discuss every detail about every car we have.

Anyway get them a brew and go to sit down for a chat, as she is about to sit on the chair for whatever reason he decided he wants that chair and pulls it closer to him and sits down.... almighty comedy timing she sits on thin air smashes to the floor and chucks the tea all over her lap.

Funny enough after that they didn't fancy a chat about the car and she gave him a right ear bashing and left in a huff.

Cheers mate i needed that .. lol 

35 minutes ago, Casper said:

Cheers mate i needed that .. lol 

So did I

Shocker of a day but well now it was all worth it :D 

3 minutes ago, Dan W said:

So did I

Shocker of a day but well now it was all worth it :D 

:lol:

1 hour ago, Dan W said:

:lol:

3 hours ago, Dan W said:

Was she hot?

1 hour ago, MarkTVS said:

I wouldn’t have been able to not laugh in their faces:D

Me too :ph34r:

Not that they would of been appointed unless they'd paid the deposit upfront....  :lol:

57 minutes ago, Jack Regan said:

Did you see up her skirt :ph34r:

Perv

18 minutes ago, trade vet said:

They will probably make some sort of personal injury claim !

Thats the society we live in isnt it . ?  Claim for this that and the next thing 

8 hours ago, trade vet said:

They will probably make some sort of personal injury claim !

:lol::lol: How can she claim for her husband being a tit?

4 hours ago, BHM said:

:lol::lol: How can she claim for her husband being a tit?

She might claim the husband lol .. 

54 minutes ago, JA Trader said:

Share the CCTV

Send it to you've been framed for the £250 lol 

53 minutes ago, Dan W said:

No cctv sorry

But prob the funniest thing I have seen for years

We will just have to picture the scene still funny though .