TangoVictor32

Where have these members gone?

Am sure we're missing 2 regulars...

Arthur Daley and that foreign chap who had lots of money and bought a car lot from some old boy who was hospitalised (i can't remember his name) 

:lol:

Lucas moved to the private lounge don't see him much here now. 

Arthur I've not see for a bit either probably the same 

8 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Arthur Daley 

I thought he got banned?

Lucas the other guy appears to be doing well.

1 hour ago, Rory RSC said:

I thought he got banned?

What made you come to that conclusion?

1 hour ago, BHM said:

What made you come to that conclusion?

He grassed EPV up on the consumer forum and they found out and hes not here anymore?  Can't see it being anyone else. 

Could be wrong

1 hour ago, Rory RSC said:

He grassed EPV up on the consumer forum and they found out and hes not here anymore?  Can't see it being anyone else. 

Could be wrong

Grassed him up? 

2 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Could be wrong

Grassed him up!!

I thought they were best buds!

30 minutes ago, Autolink100 said:

Grassed him up!!

I thought they were best buds!

Get yourselves into the Private Members Lounge and search posts. You will understand

Can somebody summise what may (or may not) have happened between EPV and Arthur Dealy for those of us who haven't got time (or just can't be arsed) to go through previous posts in private lounge? 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Frankieola said:

Can somebody summise what may (or may not) have happened between EPV and Arthur Dealy for those of us who haven't got time (or just can't be arsed) to go through previous posts in private lounge? 

Oh yes epv is missing too...

Do fill us in... Am sure Arthur was a good boy or pretending to be :lol:

58 minutes ago, Frankieola said:

I’ll guess. Arthur pretended EPV was his friend and acted like a mentor to him but secretly hated the fact EPV was essentially copying his “unique” business model. Up comes and opportunity to fuck him and Snakey Simon appears.

So tempted to submit my trade insurance to read the full story but it’s things like this that make me not want to and to stay anonymous. The car trade is full of snakes

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mojo121 said:

So tempted to submit my trade insurance to read the full story but it’s things like this that make me not want to and to stay anonymous. The car trade is full of snakes

Exactly, all you need to do is fall out with someone online and they will set out to cause you as much hassle as possible. Don't give them any ammunition in the first place.

Arthur Dealy turned out to be a twat, well I'm shocked :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Oh if hes visited then hes not banned my misunderstanding. 

Guessing you can visit but be banned from posting.

Probs has another account to post...

1 hour ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Probs has another account to post...

So he may be amongst us...……….:ph34r:

41 minutes ago, AAM90 said:

Have a look at 

You will see a copy and paste from the Private forum which was utterly despicable imo

Nobody except admin really knows who did this though. There was never a name and shame

The CAG forum is on a whole other level

Ah well done. Glad to know that it's bad enough being splashed about in the PRIVATE section of the forum, we now have people basically telling the public forum, what is happening in the private forum. 

• Like 1

Carefull what you write guys.This is not the private lounge.I may be wrong but if AD has not been banned or suspended,he might now be in for a ‘ few quid ‘ from you guys if he decides to respond to some of these comments.  What do they say, say it forget it,write it regret it.

Just now, trade vet said:

Carefull what you write guys.This is not the private lounge.I may be wrong but if AD has not been banned or suspended,he might now be in for a ‘ few quid ‘ from you guys if he decides to respond to some of these comments.  What do they say, say it forget it,write it regret it.

Better still delete it!