Earunder

What's up with the prices?

24 minutes ago, Lakeside said:

As said I didn’t see many sell online.

Sorry mate, misread your post.

PS - Walsall currently playing nice.

I'm topped up now barring about 7k, so one more car.  Thought I'd share now:lol::D:lol:

4 hours ago, Earunder said:

PS - Walsall currently playing nice.

I'm topped up now barring about 7k, so one more car.  Thought I'd share now:lol::D:lol:

Not long got back from there, prices didn’t seam bad but I didn’t get there until late so missed a lot of it.

19 minutes ago, andymc1973 said:

I have had the day from hell, i will catch up with you tomorrow Rory

Wishing you a better one tomorrow Andy 

all the best 

Edited by Casper

Did anybody see the Suzuki Jimny that went through Auction 4 Cars this morning? 16 plate, 18k miles. Cap Clean was £8300. Hammer fell at £11000. The retail book was only £9700. I know these things make money but that is crazy.

18 minutes ago, CRW said:

Did anybody see the Suzuki Jimny that went through Auction 4 Cars this morning? 16 plate, 18k miles. Cap Clean was £8300. Hammer fell at £11000. The retail book was only £9700. I know these things make money but that is crazy.

There is something you cant explain isn't there 

I presume everyone is panic buying due to the low number of main dealer part exchanges, with the auctions being low on stock as well. 

On 9/19/2019 at 11:06 PM, Casper said:

Wishing you a better one tomorrow Andy 

all the best 

thanks, much appreciated

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:51 PM, Casper said:

There is something you cant explain isn't there 

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:32 PM, CRW said:

we would retail that at £12,995 and it would sell within days

Jimnys gold dust up here in the lakes

12 minutes ago, Dan W said:

There is a lot of that to isn't there different models making better money up and down the county  I remember guys years ago buying landrovers up in scotland and selling them in England one guy i know did well out off it sold his business and retired 

what i meant with the sometime you cant explain are prices in general watched stuff go through the auction at times and make close to main dealer money a car we looked at once the old ad was on and the main dealer wanted £500 less than it made in auction .. 

also at £11000 there would have been the fees etc although as you say you could probably still took profit it out if there popular in your area .. 

Edited by Casper
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Casper said:

There is a lot of that to isn't there different models making better money up and down the county  I remember guys years ago buying landrovers up in scotland and selling them in England one guy i know did well out off it sold his business and retired 

what i meant with the sometime you cant explain are prices in general watched stuff go through the auction at times and make close to main dealer money a car we looked at once the old ad was on and the mail dealer wanted £500 less than it made in auction .. 

yes that's baffling to see sometimes you just think how on earth are you going to make any money on some stuff.

• Like 1

Just left BCA Blackbushe , truly mad prices and yet everyone says it's dead , phone not ringing etc.. 

Baffling

2 hours ago, Dan W said:

Obviously you don't get the Parkers Guide brigade up your way!

1 hour ago, CRW said:

Obviously you don't get the Parkers Guide brigade up your way!

Haha I wish we didn't, we do get them but with the new Jimny having a minimum 18 month waiting list around here we just laugh at them ask do the usual ring parkers and ask them to source you one.

On 9/21/2019 at 3:32 PM, CRW said:

LOL :lol:

1 hour ago, twerp said:

Anyone else find prices are kinder this week - or just me ?

Nope just watched two Fiestas bring £75 and £100 less than the two i sold last month, and last month the end of Sept so less than 2 weeks

• Like 1