NacMan

BCA DELIVERED V5C ELSEWHERE

BCA delivered my V5C via Parcelforce and the drivers sent it to a street away with my door number....

The resident said he has binned it !!

Where do I stand now as I have had the wheels refurbed etc . Whos at fault. Bca in my eyes as I had an agreement with them not parcel force. 

Thanks

• Like 1

Lol

I thought i got shit treatment from BCA Wolverhampton today.

Rude staff standing around swearing and no one in the key cabin and they tell you to keep waiting there. 

I keep telling you boys stand up against the

Bully

Cunt

Arseholes

I guess bca could argue they sent it to the right address and parcel force delivered it to the wrong one 

Ive had letter for neighbours before and always posted them through or if i didn't know the address just posted it back in the box  and neighbours have had mine binning someone else mail why would u 

Edited by Casper

27 minutes ago, Casper said:

I guess bca could argue they sent it to the right address and parcel force delivered it to the wrong one 

Ive had letter for neighbours before and always posted them through or if i didn't know the address just posted it back in the box  and neighbours have had mine binning someone else mail why would u 

34 minutes ago, Tony911 said:

Thats a new 1:ph34r: im guessing bca would be liable, have you spoken to them?

Yes have when I first found out of which they said speak to parcel force. After that no . Going to call them tomorrow . A missing v5 is going to have me struggle selling the car they have to compensate me in my eyes 

27 minutes ago, Casper said:

Yes but I had an agreement with BCA to recieve the V5 not parcel force they had an agreement with parcel force therefor BCA are liable with me and parcel force are liable with BCA. Thanks for the support.

32 minutes ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Lol

Rude staff standing around swearing and no one in the key cabin and they tell you to keep waiting there. 

Bully

Cunt

Arseholes

Absolute twats.

I do agree with you i was just meaning watch they don't try and get out of it that way .only thing i can suggest is ask them if there willing to pay cost for a replacement v5 

Edited by Casper

4 minutes ago, Casper said:

I do agree with you i was just meaning watch they don't try and get out of it that way .only thing i can suggest is ask them if there willing to pay cost for a replacement v5 

It's only £28 but it'll go to the last owner... And I don't want to add another owner as the car depreciates it . I might have to get a fast track duplicate

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NacMan said:

It's only £28 but it'll go to the last owner... And I don't want to add another owner as the car depreciates it . I might have to get a fast track duplicate

Not by much if you explain to the customer I've had it in the past   

Edited by Casper

I wish that was my biggest issue.  Hardly a major drama, just apply for a new one and sell the thing.  Worrying over this is a waste of your time.

If the car goes in your name, no one will care - some even expect the car to be registered to the trader who is selling it.

• Like 2

It should be “in trade” so once sold tax it at the post office with a V62 in the customers name.

Does 1 extra owner seriously devalue a car now?

All those 2/3 year old Ferraris with 3 or 4 owners must be cheap

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, David Ayers said:

It should be “in trade” so once sold tax it at the post office with a V62 in the customers name.

Exactly.

Funnily enough the Royal Mail has lost one of my log books. What’s the point of whinging over the internet cos if something’s lost it’s lost. Simple.

Tell the auction house you want £25 for the Fee & just v62 it at a post office if you don’t want to add yourself as a keeper.

1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

I wish that was my biggest issue.  Hardly a major drama, just apply for a new one and sell the thing.  Worrying over this is a waste of your time.

If the car goes in your name, no one will care - some even expect the car to be registered to the trader who is selling it.

And add another owner and lose £500 profit ... good one

5 minutes ago, NacMan said:

And add another owner and lose £500 profit ... good one

What car are you losing £500 profit on by adding an owner

Not being a dick genuinely curios

12 minutes ago, NacMan said:

and add another owner and lose £500 profit ... good one

You wont lose £500 pal my god who knocks £500 off for another owner , get online and print a V62 off , customer comes for car then just take him/her to post office to tax it , 

End of drama 

I dont see what all the fuss is about

ok letter lost stolen destroyed

so ask nicely at auction house for a £25 credit off your next sale

explain to new keeper you will have to go to post office as log book missing (im assuming its showing in trade as the rules state0

and just move on

gee i buy lots of cars with no log books i have not yet had one customer turn a sale down,remember there isnt even a former keeper name anymore

stop the drama

£500 my arse

Its a Mini Cooper D 2015 auto 2 owners the next one with 3 owners is 450 less...

BCA didn’t deliver the log book- parcel force did. 

Seems to you need to speak to them! 

30 minutes ago, sellect2 said:

A bit of advice not just related to this but in general.

OP has a contract with the supplier.

The supplier has a contract with the delivery company.

OP has no contract with the delivery company. In these situations, whether it be a sofa, a piece of furniture etc, always contact the supplier.

Secondly. If you sign for a parcel and it is damaged the supplier cannot use the fact you signed to say it was ok against you. This is denying your statutory rights.

Here endeth the lesson.

16 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Lol

Bully

Cunt

Arseholes

Trying to be Zen about things, it is an interesting business model to have customers spending huge amounts of money but treat them with contempt. It's not just BCA, but Manheim too. When you consider the huge amounts of cash changing hands you'd expect complimentary champagne and dancing girls while you wait!

10 minutes ago, met said:

Trying to be Zen about things, it is an interesting business model to have customers spending huge amounts of money but treat them with contempt. It's not just BCA, but Manheim too. When you consider the huge amounts of cash changing hands you'd expect complimentary champagne and dancing girls while you wait!

They do give us some vouchers for the cafe but they don't serve champagne and they couldn't pay me to see them girls dancing

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MattR said:

Great. Now Nacman has over 25 posts.......

Unfortunately you have 400+ what torture the guys here must've had 

2 hours ago, David Ayers said:

A bit of advice not just related to this but in general.

OP has a contract with the supplier.

The supplier has a contract with the delivery company.

OP has no contract with the delivery company. In these situations, whether it be a sofa, a piece of furniture etc, always contact the supplier.

Secondly. If you sign for a parcel and it is damaged the supplier cannot use the fact you signed to say it was ok against you. This is denying your statutory rights.

Here endeth the lesson.

Whayyy I did say I have an agreement with BCA and BCA have it with parcel force. BCA are responsible for my item and parcel force are responsible for BCAS item

3 hours ago, sellect2 said:

Hmmm I had an agreement with BCA to receive the item not parcel force 

36 minutes ago, NacMan said:

Unfortunately you have 400+ what torture the guys here must've had 

Whayyy I did say I have an agreement with BCA and BCA have it with parcel force. BCA are responsible for my item and parcel force are responsible for BCAS item

Hmmm I had an agreement with BCA to receive the item not parcel force 

How long has Parcel force delivered letters? I’ve only ever heard of Royal Mail for letters and small parcels, Parcel force for the big stuff.