Sign in to follow this  
Arfur Dealy

Project Lupo 1.7 SDI Cat C... I know, I know..... :)

5 minutes ago, met said:

A headmaster that's into the rat rod scene? Lol

Who gives a shit. If AD smells a profit and his gut says it will sell then go for it. Don't forget a 20k car can bite you in the ass too?

i think it was his sons car .

3 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Remember John Cleese the headmaster in Clockwise movie,maybe he was a bit like him.

Brilliant film

15 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

i think it was his sons car .

Or daughter's, it's 2019? Lol

Gossip and assumptions boys............ you guys are assuming all headmasters wear a tweed jacket, cords and a nice pair of comfy slip-on Clarks...... He was in his late 20's early 30's and the head of Business School in a local (Private School), recently divorced and was now doing a lot more miles, thus the purchase of the 525D (220k it had covered BTW).

The Lupo was bought as a stop gap, but he ended up keeping it for a while....... It came with the lowering kit....  Now, stop gossiping :)

I've pulled the video because it's going to get a new MOT, a clean and I'm gonna max as much out of it as possible (I don't want conflicting videos on my YouTube channel).... Video to follow... 

14 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

recently divorced and was now doing a lot more miles, thus the purchase of the 525D (220k it had covered BTW).

What a sensible purchase, let's hope they don't charge him another £541 for a "cambelt" at 250K miles. 

so

no patches on arm

doesnt smoke a pipe

doesnt wear jesus sandals

drives pimped cars

just what is the country coming to

2 hours ago, boring dave said:

so

no patches on arm

doesnt smoke a pipe

doesnt wear jesus sandals

Back in the '70s maybe?:D

4 hours ago, boring dave said:

doesnt smoke a pipe

We don’t know his sexuality either :lol:

3 minutes ago, Tony911 said:

What was the eml light hiding? Cleaned up alright hasn't it

No codes, nothing there :)

Do ya know what, knowing what I have now heard from you, and having now seen pics I'd have fitted a good s/h wing and bumper on that and really gone for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ;)

42 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

Do ya know what, knowing what I have now heard from you, and having now seen pics I'd have fitted a good s/h wing and bumper on that and really gone for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ;)

It won’t command it Dave. 

2 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

No codes, nothing there :)

So are you going to retail with eml light blanked or you sorted it

Tony, I don’t sell cars withe blanked engine lights. Neither do I hide faults.

The EML on start up is specific to the petrol model only, I quote and repeat (petrol engine only) on start up. 

All my cars go throught thorough diagnostics, please don’t question my integrity. 

And that is for the whole world to see as this is a public forum.

28 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Tony, I don’t sell cars withe blanked engine lights. Neither do I hide faults.

The EML on start up is specific to the petrol model only, I quote and repeat (petrol engine only) on start up. 

All my cars go throught thorough diagnostics, please don’t question my integrity. 

And that is for the whole world to see as this is a public forum.

Only asked calm down arfur. I know you only sell quality cars that's why I was curious

15 minutes ago, Tony911 said:

Only asked calm down arfur. I know you only sell quality cars that's why I was curious

Really.......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Really.......

No not really but hey don't want the public to know that you have put a lot of money and effort in rectifying faults before retailing a shitter :P

It’s funny that this job is about making money off your own back, making it happen... learning and developing a gut...

I’m always up for supporting people when due, buts that’s not what you were looking for. 

There are those who are just negative, who doubt and just want to piss on the bonfire of others for whatever reason.

That’s not me. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

It’s funny that this job is about making money off your own back, making it happen... learning and developing a gut...

I’m always up for supporting people when due, buts that’s not what you were looking for. 

There are those who are just negative, who doubt and just want to piss on the bonfire of others for whatever reason.

That’s not me. 

Arfur sorry if I upset you I can see on the other post you are getting a bit of grief from another member so maybe it's not a good time for banter, being a newbie here too I can honestly say the advice given by yourself and many others has been great. So sorry again if I've upset you was just joking.