premi-motor

Dealer working from home vs Neighbour (problem)

32 minutes ago, premi-motor said:

Thanks everyone. Very happy about the visit today.

I'm doing the official complaint as we speak - highlighting the pair's undisclosed friendship backed up with a facebook print out showing the connection.

Its getting posted to everyone in his email chain (the neighbours) and unlike him who omitted me, I'll also include him, the councillor in question and the council complaints department.

Should stick a few wasps up arses - if nothing else.

G

Go for his throat pal , give him back what he gave you and keep it up .

He deserves a few sleepless nights . Hope he loses his so called position.

Well done with the result too , hope you earn a few £££ now too .

Sorry about your dad too . 

• Like 1

Just remember how much you can actually earn in an hour against wasting hours of your time with complete cocks ;)

Or wasting valuable spare time you could spend with your family ;) 

Jus' sayin' ;) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

Just remember how much you can actually earn in an hour against wasting hours of your time with complete cocks ;)

Jus' sayin' ;) 

If I had a like button....

1 minute ago, Dave2302 said:

Jus' sayin' ;) 

Hey i wrote those near exact words

and deleted them:wacko:

have you got the secret camera on me and the latest milf:lol:

• Like 1

Let it lie & move on with your life.

The fact they’ve failed miserably with their complaint will eat away at them for the time being.

You guys are too soft, surely he can scatter a few nails on his Driveway.... smear dog poo on his door handles.... pour fish guts on his windscreen so it goes towards the fresh air inlet .... fill his exhaust with oil so it smokes like a trooper. 

The list goes on :P:P:P:P:P

7 minutes ago, Stalker said:

You guys are too soft, surely he can scatter a few nails on his Driveway.... smear dog poo on his door handles.... pour fish guts on his windscreen so it goes towards the fresh air inlet .... fill his exhaust with oil so it smokes like a trooper. 

The list goes on :P:P:P:P:P

Superglue in locks :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, EPV said:

Superglue in locks :ph34r:

Aim a sky remote through his window and put on a gay dating channel

Being serious now, the way to really piss him off is to ignore him, make a success of your legitimate business and piss all over his interfering misguided bullying bonfire. Be better than him and keep your neighbours on your side.....

5 hours ago, premi-motor said:

Thanks everyone. Very happy about the visit today.

I'm doing the official complaint as we speak - highlighting the pair's undisclosed friendship backed up with a facebook print out showing the connection.

Its getting posted to everyone in his email chain (the neighbours) and unlike him who omitted me, I'll also include him, the councillor in question and the council complaints department.

Should stick a few wasps up arses - if nothing else.

G

Dont press send, sleep on it and ask in the morning is it worth it? Try and move on.. Remember you have to live there as does the family for the foreseeable, be a better person.. The time will come when you can really spoil this w*nker and his poison pen once and for all... Losing his precious "status" is the obvious.... Just keep a decent record of it all, ready to go..

Move on and get stuck into the motors, with a lot more peace of mind..

Sorry to read of the passing of your Dad; not a good time, stick your time into the business and family..

8 hours ago, premi-motor said:

Hi all.

Sorry for the delay and radio silence. Unfortunately lost my father prior to Christmas so this hasn't been top of the priority list...

However - had a surprise visit from the Planning office today who confirmed there is NO PROBLEM with anything I am doing. He said that the complaint was "nonsense" and wished me a good day! :)

Next up is to draft up the complaint against the Cllr since he made our lives a lot more stressful in an already difficult time. Turns out he even knew my father - which winds me up even more.

G.

Sorry to hear your loss.

I did tell you so!

Now do a formal complaint against tosspot cllr. 

I hate cllrs with a passion. They're clueless dicks

7 hours ago, trade vet said:

Hi PM

I would not let this go.He had no right to get involved,he is from another ward,he embellished the complaint.I would report him to the Council Standards Committee and copy in all the other councillors.I would want to know all about this guy especially as he did not disclose that he knew your father.....Give him a headache !

Yes. 

Ignore what others have said about letting it go.

This isnt the end of it. 

He might report you for sub letting your house hAving rubbish on your drive or even to the cops. Or even noise pollution team. 

From experience i know petty cllrs and complainants like yours press every button.

By you reporting them they go on a vexatious list whereby their complaints may go ignored.

The cllr may be doing this often and you might be the one that helps to catch him out!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, boring dave said:

:lol:

How old are you? I swear you're past the point of milfs...

3 hours ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

More likely to be GGILF’s.  :lol:

Come here Grandma, show us your piles...

13 hours ago, boring dave said:

Not on you, but I hacked your skype so the Camera is on the MILF's 'bits' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, seriously, it's not about being soft, friends and family will tell you I'm light years away from being soft ;)

To all the guys who are saying "sort the bastard" one way or another ....................

I used to do exactly that when someone pissed me off, and believe me I was a nasty bastard in my 20's, all sorts ranging from legally getting at them, (which usually cost me a packet and had mixed results) to downright illegal, (which got me nicked often and actually in court on the odd occasion), but by the time I got to my early 30's I realised my time was better spent just moving on, working and earning and spending my time out with the boats teaching my kids to water ski, playing with the Cars, going away for weekends etc etc.

Yeah keep any evidence in case you need it in the future, but in my experience he will now move on to some other poor bugger, and sooner or later he will pick on a guy who will give him a free pass to A&E and a bit of traction / dinner through a tube for a while ;)

Or ............... You must have a mate who is out of work, pay him beer money to follow the twat around for a month, and dig up all the dirt, photo's the lot, and then post the evidence to his wife, employers, tax man, police (delete as appropriate)  :lol:

Whatever OP decides, I wish him all the best, but FFS don't let it consume you, ;)

Take that from an almost 57 year old git who wasted most of his teens / early 20's "sorting out some Twunt or other" ;) 

Hammer frozen sausages into his lawn so all the local wildlife turn up and dig up his garden every night. Works every time.

• Like 1

/\ /\ /\ Ha Ha Ha :lol:

I love that !! Never did that, but I did put captured Rats through a local "grasses" letterbox when they were on holiday ..................

LOL, when we were 14, my first run in with law, (a caution) was me and a mate got stopped riding our motorbikes on local waste land / woods due to a local cllr.

We made a huge "Biscuit Tin / Gaffer Tape Bomb" from Weedkiller and Sugar and used a firework "Banger" as a fuse .........................

Light blue touch paper, leg it, fuckin' humongous great bang, crazy paving flying through windows, next thing, because there was a younger lad with us at the time, he grassed, terrorist bomb squad turned up at our house, me and mate got hauled off and resulted in police caution ............... I shat myself at that age, it was when all the IRA stuff was going on, and said Conservative councillor had said she thought she was a target for IRA :rolleyes:

Man my old man was not best pleased either :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

i can dream cant i  :lol::lol:

:(:lol:

2 hours ago, Dave2302 said:

/\ /\ /\ Ha Ha Ha :lol:

I love that !! Never did that, but I did put captured Rats through a local "grasses" letterbox when they were on holiday ..................

LOL, when we were 14, my first run in with law, (a caution) was me and a mate got stopped riding our motorbikes on local waste land / woods due to a local cllr.

We made a huge "Biscuit Tin / Gaffer Tape Bomb" from Weedkiller and Sugar and used a firework "Banger" as a fuse .........................

Light blue touch paper, leg it, fuckin' humongous great bang, crazy paving flying through windows, next thing, because there was a younger lad with us at the time, he grassed, terrorist bomb squad turned up at our house, me and mate got hauled off and resulted in police caution ............... I shat myself at that age, it was when all the IRA stuff was going on, and said Conservative councillor had said she thought she was a target for IRA :rolleyes:

Man my old man was not best pleased either :D

Dave, a piece of string in the banger is the solution here! Lets you vacate the scene and supervise from a safe distance... Removed a tree ((about 2 foot thick) from the river bank using this same method, never got wet feet again trying to cross the river during summer school holidaysl.. Loved chemistry.. one of the lads at school was a whizz in metalwork, by third year he had a full set of keys for each room in each of three school buildings.. Remember locking the a full class 1st year lads in the toilets.... Only found when non turned up for the next lesson.. :)

But I digress... I'd avoid the neighbour/weed killer and sugar response.. Liable to get a laser designator on your front door = FAST!  Can you not register this guy on a MILF user website?

Edited by Area 51

3 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Hammer frozen sausages into his lawn so all the local wildlife turn up and dig up his garden every night. Works every time.

This is amazing.

• Like 1

Got any spare lead weights with sticky tape on the back? Always keep a few in the car for when you come across an arsehole.. stick a set on the inside of his alloy... Really give them the Eartha Kitts on the next journey.... Also they will get to know "someone" doesnt like them..

1 hour ago, EPV said:

This is amazing.

Cant get stopped for going equipped can you. All you are equipped for is making breakfast 

54 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Cant get stopped for going equipped can you. All you are equipped for is making breakfast 

No.... but what do you say when someone catches you bashing yer sausage into his lawn!

1 hour ago, Rory RSC said:

I suppose the hammer is there for tenderising the sausages