andymc1973

Someone's dropped a dime on my ass

8 hours ago, andymc1973 said:

Im curious if the notice is bought in? no contact details, no DVLA logo, why would the DVLA report me to the DVLA? are people really this sad?

Yes

Valve core removing tool? Loosen all 4 just enough to give him a headache :)

When you have definite proof of who it was,find out what they do or where you they work and embarras them.My bet is the suspect will be a public sector type.I would complain in the strongest terms and threaten legal action by an email to the general office of their employer or there golf club,church etc .I have done this before with faxes and the complaint is usually resolved quickly.

40 minutes ago, trade vet said:

When you have definite proof of who it was,find out what they do or where you they work and embarras them.My bet is the suspect will be a public sector type.I would complain in the strongest terms and threaten legal action by an email to the general office of their employer or there golf club,church etc .I have done this before with faxes and the complaint is usually resolved quickly.

.......or an unemployed/retired sort which unfortunately preclude them from that course of action.

Remember about 27 years ago when there were no mobile phones & your house phone was connected by a curly wire? Anyhow I recall a local fella’s Mrs. had been plagued by heavy breathing & silent phone calls for almost 5 years - the culprit turned out to be a friend who they all used to go out drinking with as 2 couples.

“So what?” you ask. It’s no good guessing who it is - just because someone’s a nosey busybody doesn’t mean it’s them, it could be a close acquaintance.

if you go on liveleak like i do you would learn that karma always comes to those that create problems

going to jail because of criminal damage is madnes

move on learn from the experiance and grow strong from it

Spoke to the police and I’m in the right, issue is what do you do if they start scratching the cars 

A notice in the window stating “if anyone knows who left a “untaxed vehicle sticker” on an DVLA “in Trade” vehicle to advise the Landlord or local community police officer.....

Do sweet f.a., these cretins would wank themselves silly if they saw the slightest response to their actions.

Move them to where the cctv is 

So it’s bothing legal? It’s someones gone to the effort to check the car and buy a sticker? What a sad lonely life people lead 

4 minutes ago, BHM said:

Do sweet f.a., these cretins would wank themselves silly if they saw the slightest response to their actions.

I bet whoever did it shot one out as soon as they got home...The empowerment of the "sticker" made them feel big and important..........It's a totally sad local who'll brag about his/her internet sticker prowess, the landlord will be able to find out who it is.

11 hours ago, twerp said:

Yes, different wording. Mind you, I quickly read his couple of tweets and if that’s the sort of ‘special’ York Police employ then good luck to them - the way he writes he’s obviously getting off bigging himself up.

As it’s a Sunday he’ll be the sort of nutter playing the big man via ebay emailing about cars tonight. 

Surprised no ones suggested just talking to the guy you suspect. All this 'damage his car & rub shit on his windows' is a bit low.

Find out what his problem is, explain why it isn't any of his business or a problem to the police and explain that if anything happens again you'll know who it was and then you won't be so understanding. Capeesh?

11 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Hammer frozen sausages into his  lawn

What does this do?

Dont say grow saausages

lets just say when they thaw out David Attenborough would be able to film planet earth 3 with the amount of wildlife those babies will attract :lol::lol:

• Like 1

I hate to say it but I think it is legit.

i had the exact same notice served on one of my cars the end of last year, no clamp just the paper warning.

Two months later I received a fine through the post stating where and when the car was reported untaxed even though it was in trade.

I believe they just use the notices when they run out of clamps but still report you for the offence.

• Like 1

well i got the letters through asking me to name the keeper, I have disputed that the land was private, watch this space