Sign in to follow this  
sparky

Used Car Wars tonight on Dave 8pm

Poor kid what's wrong with eating pickle onion crisps when talking to a customer in a car 

45 minutes ago, justina3 said:

Poor kid what's wrong with eating pickle onion crisps when talking to a customer in a car 

Obviously set up for the camera. Nobody could really be that stupid....

On second thoughts...

An awful program on every level though...

i reckon one of those companies wont be trading for too long after wasting an hour of my life last night watching it 

the other company came across more dedicated to customer focus in the bigger picture

loved the balloons:lol:

Absolute dross....... and I bet that kid who bought the 51 plate Clio with the tiny mileage was over the moon to find out they had 3 large out of him and don't get me started on the 2 clowns chained together....I won't be watching next week..... Ive got more important things to do like arranging my takeaway menus in alphabetical order!

Think I saw this on ITV absolute crap! All acting. Best car show is Car SOS after everyone has abandoned wheeler dealers for going all USA. 

34 minutes ago, Tom said:

Think I saw this on ITV absolute crap! All acting. Best car show is Car SOS after everyone has abandoned wheeler dealers for going all USA. 

Car SOS started off OK but the quality has steadily declined. I'm sure they'll be off to the US very soon, or doing a 'roadshow'

I'm more Chasing Classic Cars at the moment

utter drosh when will the scriptwriters' make something that shows the true side of the trade.

Cant believe I even watched it. That's an hour of my life I will never get back.