Sign in to follow this  
Fixedgear

Low-ball two word offers on cars!

Anyone else get really pissed off with ignorant offers day in day out?

For a split second I sometimes want to send a clever answer back to the perp but then I refrain.

When I send a nice reply I never get one back, which makes me think shall I just ignore all of them!

How do you guys play it?

Screenshot 2017-02-10 10.43.51.png

agreed dont see the point yet i still do, dont ask me why i have no idea

on what planet some people think £2995 equals an offer of £1500 cash mate i just dont get

just imagine that these people are sat at home surrounded by empty beer cans still in their jim jams well they wear them all the time to be honest and are messaging you through their brighthouse palm wotsit ,why waste wear on your finger tips with a reply? ,i always ignore derogatory offers/ remarks /or where did you get it from then./they are never buyers

• Like 1

Depending on my mood sometimes i just play along. ''Ok when would you like to collect?'' Never get a response, just dreamers especially on a £40k+ car!

At least there was no 'chav talk' or text type and it was straight to the point! :lol:

I always reply... My mother brought me up well, and told me to always be polite and smile.... Then smack the b'stard right between the eyes! In a texual way... you understand :P:D:lol:

8 hours ago, Fixedgear said:

Anyone else get really pissed off with ignorant offers day in day out?

For a split second I sometimes want to send a clever answer back to the perp but then I refrain.

When I send a nice reply I never get one back, which makes me think shall I just ignore all of them!

How do you guys play it?

Screenshot 2017-02-10 10.43.51.png

It would be interesting to see the reply if you accepted the offer?

I was watching a comedian on Youtube who decided to reply to the African prince spam. Hilarious!

I ask for a mobile and then put a stupidly cheap car on gumtree, the sort that attracts this type, 2005 passat highline diesel with 70k on, 599 quick sale, please call anytime, keep trying if no one answer as often driving

• Like 1

I been having a lot of "will you do the advisory notices on the mot's latly, on a 03 polo for £995 umm nope

On 10/02/2017 at 8:26 PM, andymc1973 said:

I ask for a mobile and then put a stupidly cheap car on gumtree, the sort that attracts this type, 2005 passat highline diesel with 70k on, 599 quick sale, please call anytime, keep trying if no one answer as often driving

im not happy:unsure:

my phones been ringing all day:lol:

Dear (name goes here)

Thank you for your recent offer.  When I cant pay the bills, there is no food in the cupboard and the kids have no shoes I might consider your offer. However in the meantime please call this number 01*** ******** its the local brothel, you will be able to get fucked there.

Kind regards

So, "That's the deposit, how would you care to pay your balance?" Is not as customer friendly as I thought.....

Perhaps I better have a re-think!

i kept a kid on hold for a week with his low ball offer:D " let me think about it  " i said, he kept messaging me on ebay every night, on the seventh night he increased his offer £50, i replied sorry just sold it :rolleyes: