A & S

Lockdown - Car Sales

5 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

So, I win the length of time on lock-down then?

This is week 3 for me.

Chicken :lol: 

No seriously well done pal , sooner we all get it done and starve  this Chinese virus out the better . Its made in china so it cant last long can it 

I'm getting used to staying in now:

Wake Up

Listen to Piers Morgan (make perfect sense IMO)

Eat

Coffee

Eat

Forum

Eat

Solitaire

Eat

Forum

Booze

Booze

Booze

Booze

Booze

Booze

Booze

Booze

Booze

Eat

Booze

Booze

Booze

Sleep

Repeat

Are you alright there now Mark ? 

Drink !

7 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

I'm getting used to staying in now:

Wake Up

Listen to Piers Morgan (make perfect sense IMO)

Eat

Coffee

Eat

Forum

Eat

Solitaire

Eat

Forum

Booze

Booze

Booze

Booze

Booze

Booze

Booze

Booze

Booze

Eat

Booze

Booze

Booze

Sleep

Repeat

1 minute ago, Casper said:

Are you alright there now Mark ? 

Drink !

Couple more hours to go yet mate ;)

Just now, Mark101 said:

Couple more hours to go yet mate ;)

:lol: 

Take care mate and stay safe . I know I keep saying it but it's bloody worrying 

Just now, Casper said:

Take care mate and stay safe . I know I keep saying it but it's bloody worrying 

You certainly do say it a lot mate. You should be next to Boris on his, Stay In, Help the NHS, Save Lives talk.

This is more serious than most people believed.

Stay safe yourself mate.

8 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

You certainly do say it a lot mate. You should be next to Boris on his, Stay In, Help the NHS, Save Lives talk.

This is more serious than most people believed.

Stay safe yourself mate.

It certainly is mate . Just think there a lot of good people on here  

No can't be going out to see boris today he's isolating ..

now where did you put they beers ?

Edited by Casper

I started on a diet in January and it was going well , my hobby is cooking so diets kinda gone , was booze free from Jan but the Ports back out the cupboard , walking dog lots now in woods near me so i don't see anyone out " not the virus " the dogs teeth scare people shitless and they jump over hadges to escape  , Peirs morgan makes me laugh as i've never watched him "out working normally at his time " 

But do remember 

STAY IN , SAVE THE NHS , SAVE LIVES  worked for Boris didn't it :o

2 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

I started on a diet in January and it was going well , my hobby is cooking so diets kinda gone , was booze free from Jan but the Ports back out the cupboard , walking dog lots now in woods near me so i don't see anyone out " not the virus " the dogs teeth scare people shitless and they jump over hadges to escape  , Peirs morgan makes me laugh as i've never watched him "out working normally at his time " 

But do remember 

STAY IN , SAVE THE NHS , SAVE LIVES  worked for Boris didn't it :o

2 hours ago, David Ayers said:

So when lockdown is over who fancies taking a px on a test drive?

Just think of all those beauties parked up in ‘isolation’ and virus free ready to go at BCA?

44 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

This is week 3 for me.

i was a few days behind you.

3 hours ago, Mark101 said:

This is week 3 for me.

To be honest you are welcome to the badge  I dont want it:)

I've just thought I've got a sheriff's badge at work sometimes I wear it for a laugh:lol:

6 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

To be honest you are welcome to the badge  I dont want it:)

I've just thought I've got a sheriff's badge at work sometimes I wear it for a laugh:lol:

Just think you’ll be Boring the grandchildren to death with stories of ‘fighting for food’ and ‘lawless streets’ In a few years! :D

• Haha 1

I’ve just received this email via eBay;

hi can l look cars

A serious buyer, obviously concerned about minimising infection, shall I let this punter around? :wacko:

3 minutes ago, BHM said:

hi can l look cars

A serious buyer, obviously concerned about minimising infection, shall I let this punter around? :wacko:

Invite him round and meet him in a full ppe hazmat getup:lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BHM said:

hi can l look cars

He could be a doctor?:D

1 minute ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Well get him to look at your ingroing nail whilst hes there then:lol:

That’s about the only thing I haven’t got! :D

Just now, metcars said:

That’s about the only thing I haven’t got! :D

It's what I get when they find I sell cars

People want a diagnostic from the fact it makes a gargle when going over a bridge with 3 people in their golf

I just tell them to get a better car:lol:

26 minutes ago, BHM said:

hi can l look cars

Tell him yes but only online or out the window :lol:

On a serious note, although currently I’m getting a few arseholes everyday asking puerile questions, it won’t be long before some of the general public will be GENUINELY looking for cars.

At the moment I’m closed but what ‘policies’ will others be implementing to limit contact for the foreseeable future? Unfortunately I can’t see Argoses new pay online & in advance working on secondhand cars (and neither do I blame the punters for this).

18 minutes ago, BHM said:

On a serious note, although currently I’m getting a few arseholes everyday asking puerile questions, it won’t be long before some of the general public will be GENUINELY looking for cars.

At the moment I’m closed but what ‘policies’ will others be implementing to limit contact for the foreseeable future? Unfortunately I can’t see Argoses new pay online & in advance working on secondhand cars (and neither do I blame the punters for this).

hmm, good question, maybe  after lockdown is cancelled, and we are given bail, this bail may still come with conditions, regarding contact, certainly we have to limit test drives, and making sure that test drives do not come free , maybe something like this = "we have been advised that due to covid 19, test drives are to be restricted only to customers who, after producing driving licence, and a £100 CASH debit card payment to cover full sanitisation after test drive, please bear in mind, that this car may have been test drove by a previous customer to you, who has also been charged £100, we would be very concerned to put you in a un desanitised car ! £100 to be refunded at point of sale off sticker price " 

21 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

hmm, good question, maybe  after lockdown is cancelled, and we are given bail, this bail may still come with conditions, regarding contact, certainly we have to limit test drives, and making sure that test drives do not come free , maybe something like this = "we have been advised that due to covid 19, test drives are to be restricted only to customers who, after producing driving licence, and a £100 CASH debit card payment to cover full sanitisation after test drive, please bear in mind, that this car may have been test drove by a previous customer to you, who has also been charged £100, we would be very concerned to put you in a un desanitised car ! £100 to be refunded at point of sale off sticker price

on a serious note though , that might be a way forward , shows duty of care doesn't it , puts customers at ease too as by the time this is over none of will trust anything will we .

Just out of interest, if you can remove covid virus with a wet wipe and a bottle of dettol I’d get on the blower to boris! :lol: