David Horgan

private trader area of forum

I applied to get into the traders area , sent my trade insurance off , see what happens next ? 

If I'm worthy :unsure:

And the secret dance? And told the 3rd and 12th characters of the secret password :-) 

9 hours ago, David Horgan said:

I applied to get into the traders area , sent my trade insurance off , see what happens next ? 

Stick my name on your certificate please

I miss my 2 friends Arthur Daley and Lucas. They're quiet on the public forum they must be rocking it on the private one :P

3 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Stick my name on your certificate please

I miss my 2 friends Arthur Daley and Lucas. They're quiet on the public forum they must be rocking it on the private one :P

I’m staying away from controversy, feeling safe in the sanctity of my own padded cell in the private section... :ph34r:

13 hours ago, David Horgan said:

David, I’d wait a week then politely follow up. Looking forward to you joining :)

15 hours ago, David Horgan said:

More than worthy, just be careful what you post in there. You may think it's private, but sadly said forum has what can only be described as a grass lurking around. It's private, but not as we know it captain.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, David Horgan said:

@Andy Entwistle @James Baggott  Help this man out. He should also have his own column in the magazine, only man to get a customer to pay him £200 to take the part exchange on a Saturday  have his son fix it overnight and sell it on a Sunday for £1995 :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rory RSC said:

@Andy Entwistle @James Baggott  Help this man out. He should also have his own column in the magazine, only man to get a customer to pay him £200 to take the part exchange on a Saturday  have his son fix it overnight and sell it on a Sunday for £1995 :D

Ha Ha ...Really.....I think Andy and James should request to view the evidence and look at the invoices for these transactions to help prove the applicants credibility.I would certainly like to hear the story,it sounds like something from the 70’s.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Ha Ha ...Really.....I think Andy and James should request to view the evidence and look at the invoices for these transactions to help prove the applicants credibility.I would certainly like to hear the story,it sounds like something from the 70’s.

I have the invoices to prove :ph34r:and i learned my trade in the 70's too :) bought and sold lots of items in my life , buying and selling is in my DNA :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David Horgan said:

I have the invoices to prove :ph34r:and i learned my trade in the 70's too :) bought and sold lots of items in my life , buying and selling is in my DNA :)

That’s good.If a critically acclaimed CDM contributor like Rory is promoting you,there surely should not be any problem David.

6 hours ago, sparky said:

More than worthy, just be careful what you post in there. You may think it's private, but sadly said forum has what can only be described as a grass lurking around. It's private, but not as we know it captain.

I bet they're like a miserable bunch of moaning buggers huddled round a table at the pub, trying to make a pint last all night?:lol:

59 minutes ago, metcars said:

I bet they're like a miserable bunch of moaning buggers huddled round a table at the pub, trying to make a pint last all night?:lol:

:lol:

3 hours ago, trade vet said:

If a critically acclaimed CDM contributor like Rory is promoting you,there surely should not be any problem David.

David itself is also critically acclaimed, just different kind of acclaim. My favourite story of Mr Horgan's is about an Aston Martin guy that needed a £500 (or £1000?) Fiesta to leave at train station each day. 

1 hour ago, Nick M.K. said:

David itself is also critically acclaimed, just different kind of acclaim. My favourite story of Mr Horgan's is about an Aston Martin guy that needed a £500 (or £1000?) Fiesta to leave at train station each day. 

I look forward to hearing that one and hopefully a few more.

6 hours ago, trade vet said:

That’s good.If a critically acclaimed CDM contributor like Rory is promoting you,there surely should not be any problem David.

Thanks Trade vet glad to see you using the respect my name and reputation command don’t slip up again. I’m not someone to be messing with :lol:

P.S 

self nominated and made the shortlist 2019 ;)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, David Horgan said:

buying and selling is in my DNA :)

Bit like me, I'm always looking for a profit in anything....

• Like 1