It's me

bought car in auction, tyre flat

hi guys and gals

new here

so... i boughted a car at auction but when i went to collect it 3 weeks later because i had to go on hols and things i found one of the tyres flat

question is do i sue the auctioneer or the business or the vendor

im really upset here because im not getting any help from no-one at the sales kiosk and its now 20 pence a blow job at my local garage,what should i do,would an lba help a lbw or just a legging be the way forward?

im really deflated at the moment

• Like 3

An Auctioneer called Sue charges a lot more the 20p to blow anything Iv'e been told , But she certainly isn't deflated .

Could be the person to contact , then your tyre would get blown and your deflation wouldn't be a problem any longer :D.

Ask them to send you some air by Parcelforce, then if it doesn't turn up, or goes to the wrong address, you can jip about that too!

6 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

An Auctioneer called Sue charges a lot more the 20p to blow anything Iv'e been told , But she certainly isn't deflated .

Could be the person to contact , then your tyre would get blown and your deflation wouldn't be a problem any longer :D.

Hahaha!! "Isn't deflated", are we talking boobs, or is Sue blown up on cold, lonely nights?

12 minutes ago, jason doyle motor sales said:

hi guys and gals

new here

so... i boughted a car at auction but when i went to collect it 3 weeks later because i had to go on hols and things i found one of the tyres flat

im really upset here because im not getting any help from no-one at the sales kiosk and its now 20 pence a blow job at my local garage,what should i do,would an lba help a lbw or just a legging be the way forward?

At least you bought the right car at auction. I was in the hall for only the second time recently ( previously a civil servant, now retired) and due to the horrible exhaust gasses I sneezed, the pesky auctioneer took that as a bid and I ended up buying Mitsubishi Charisma when I should have been buying a Nissan Juke. 

Any advice welcome although don't expect any gratitude.

Mr R Sole

17 minutes ago, jason doyle motor sales said:

20 pence a blow job at my local garage,what

You really shouldn't be complaining at prices like that. You should be happy...or worried...very, very worried.

1 minute ago, tradex said:

If the tyre is only flat at the bottom, simply move it around, should fix it. 

The old ones are the best sometimes

1 hour ago, tradegirl said:

Hahaha!! "Isn't deflated", are we talking boobs, or is Sue blown up on cold, lonely nights?

Shhh Don':lol:t shout too loud , Good job the wife cant get on here :lol:

Sue doesn't need blowing up any more , Lets just say she wouldn't drown .

As for boobs " I really don't know what you mean Trade Girl :)

Thought we were the subject of ;)boobs:rolleyes: oops i meant tyres :rolleyes:

58 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Shhh Don':lol:t shout too loud , Good job the wife cant get on here :lol:

Sue doesn't need blowing up any more , Lets just say she wouldn't drown .

As for boobs " I really don't know what you mean Trade Girl :)

Thought we were the subject of ;)boobs:rolleyes: oops i meant tyres :rolleyes:

I told you you about calling the tyre pressure gauge sue david ..  

3 hours ago, jason doyle motor sales said:

hi guys and gals

new here

Go see the professionals at citizens advice:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tony911 said:

Go see the professionals at citizens advice:lol:

Mums net!

7 hours ago, jason doyle motor sales said:

hi guys and gals

new here

I’m down too. I’ve just started as a car dealer aswell and I was wondering if when I sit down I’m meant to cross my legs because otherwise my vagina might show and the other dealers might make fun of me?

• Like 1

Can you see if another car at the auction has some air in one of its tyres that you could 'borrow'?? 

Next time BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU TREAD.

update

the local tyre depot have removed the tyre from the rim and report that there is a nail in the tread

i have now reported this to the local constabulary as a  crime,someone obviously is out to get me there is no way that nail didn't get there without some help :angry:

9 minutes ago, tradex said:

:D

Isn't it amazing how a nail always ends up on the side wall? All that flat surface area, completely avoided but manages to snag just on the very edge/side :rolleyes:

Edited by Mark101

Just now, Mark101 said:

Isn't it amazing how a nail always ends up on the side wall? All that flat surface area, completely avoided but manages to snag just on the very edge/side :rolleyes:

It's always the same ever notice how the tyre always has 5mil when it happens too 

1 minute ago, Casper said:

It's always the same ever notice how the tyre always has 5mil when it happens too 

And when you have one puncture, you get a run of punctures then go 10 years without one.

I had a nail one tread to the left of centre (huge tyres) and (desperate), I took it to Formula 1 Tyres (multinational), who said that they cannot guarantee a repair because it is too close to the edge.

Me, shut up mate, we're in the same game - here's £20, fix it and lose the invoice.  Tyre was on +7mm.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

And when you have one puncture, you get a run of punctures then go 10 years without one.

I had a nail one tread to the left of centre (huge tyres) and (desperate), I took it to Formula 1 Tyres (multinational), who said that they cannot guarantee a repair because it is too close to the edge.

Me, shut up mate, we're in the same game - here's £20, fix it and lose the invoice.  Tyre was on +7mm.

Happened to a neighbour with a battery multi chain they fitted it 6 months earlier and said it needed a new one he said no .just got it changed for him last week some 8 years later ..