Sign in to follow this  
Barclaywoodmotorco

WILL THE HOT WEATHER PUT PUNTERS OFF BUYING

please dont use this device to do your online bidding otherwise you are going to own the auction but go to jail trying to pay for it:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jason doyle motor sales said:

please dont use this device to do your online bidding otherwise you are going to own the auction but go to jail trying to pay for it:lol:

Haha! I didn't realise what you meant until I scrolled down the page.

There’s usually some excuse. Too hot, too wet, too many holidays, half term, Xmas, politics. Brexit. Uncertainty. End of the month. Start of the month....

Does with us as we are surrounded by beaches within walking distance. 

Every time when it rains for two days my advert views double and triple. Depending solely on online advertising I am anticipating a very very quiet weekend as no one will be stuck indoors looking at cars. Large pitches however may get lively as the dreamers come out in force. 

I'll be sitting in the garden/pub/beach getting destroyed tomorrow berating this weeks buy backs and scrotes (it has not been a good seven days). Real buyers come out in the rain.

Please  people DO NOT PANIC there will be plenty of car sales done today as there was last week when it was raining, If you have the right cars well prepared and presented well there will be sales made, Do not let the people of doom affect you, Rise above it and soar like an eagle, Have a great weekend all, I am off to make sure i got enough order pads and pens with ink

Well the chancers are out in force today, 2 phone calls, both hadn't read the advert (viewing by appointment only, wondering where we were etc), one was straight onto price wanting £1250 off as "that's all they wanted to spend", and the other wanting £1000 off as he found others cheaper further away...... 

Sat in the garden with a beer, if the phone rings for an appointment it takes me literally 2 minutes to get to my unit for the viewing, if they ring great if not no problem I'll enjoy the sun.

5 beers  latter ........................  yes of  course you can come and see it ...................you can see it i may not be able to ...........................

What hot weather? Didn't make it to Cornwall!! 

9 minutes ago, Blenheim Car Sales said:

5 beers  latter ........................  yes of  course you can come and see it ...................you can see it i may not be able to ...........................

:-)

2 minutes ago, CRW said:

What hot weather? Didn't make it to Cornwall!! 

24 degrees here :-)

9 minutes ago, C B said:

My wishes for a customer free weekend have been dashed. 

A bloke that just wouldn't take no for an answer. He's apparently armed with a deposit and has an eta of 14:00. 

We'll see :rolleyes:

Good luck with the sale CB

Enjoy it buddy, 17 degrees here with thick cloud cover! Here ends the live weather updates from Cornwall!!

It's really hot here now, touching 30 degrees. I don't think I will see anyone else today. I did one this morning...