Sign in to follow this  
Arfur Dealy

February.......

7 hours ago, Nick M.K. said:

While I loved that model back in the day (I still own one!) I feel sorry for that doctor who didn't see the point of getting themselves something newer and nicer for 18 years!

Got a neighbour like that. Nice guy and a solicitor, ran a 1995 Passat (old boxy one) for about a decade. Then got himself a nice 2005 525d, which was replaced in 2011 by a 4.2 Q7. Still got it and it’s immaculate. Got about 70k miles on it and he occassionally asks if he should change it in case it goes wrong. I think there is a queue of us to buy it when he finally does get rid.

10 hours ago, DPF said:

I know a university chancellor on £200 a year driving 15 years old golf. 

On £200 p.a. he should be grateful he can afford to run a car :lol:

12 hours ago, Tim H said:

It wasn't you who crashed into the kids ski school on a green and took out the instructor too was it?

No :-)

I fell going reasonably slowly at the very top of Black 3 (European Cup they call it) and went 3-400 metres down the steep hill sliding on my back with the skis and poles still attached, legs and hands fully in the air. Someone tried to take a video but they couldn't get their phone quick enough. 

We flew on 4 Feb, Plovdiv to STN, bunch of Brits seated at rows 24-25

Feb started slow for us!

Only 2 gone out and one deposit so far. Going away next weekend so hoping to get a few done before then. Aiming for 10 but short on stock so we'll see how it plays out.

-Kelly-

Been really quiet for us also here at the start of February after an excellent January.

Just when you think you have this game figured out! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, James01 said:

Been really quiet for us also here at the start of February after an excellent January.

Just when you think you have this game figured out! 

+1

How’s everyone on the south coast getting on this month? Still painfully quiet for us after an excellent jan. 

Just now, James01 said:

How’s everyone on the south coast getting on this month? Still painfully quiet for us after an excellent jan. 

Very busy just outside London and looking at all the optimism and sky high prices at BCA Blackbushe today I'd guess it's not just me. 

We’ve been exceptionally busy.

4 Saturday, closed yesterday and then 2 more today.

16 for the month so far 

20 minutes ago, James01 said:

Exactly the same here James (south coast too).  Jan was very good as you say.  Tap totally off it would appear at the moment.

Most of my stock sold last weekend and this weekend, now only got one advert fully Live, 1 awaiting new wings, 1 part ex needing some work. Need to source some decent stock fast! 

57 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Very busy just outside London and looking at all the optimism and sky high prices at BCA Blackbushe today I'd guess it's not just me. 

I was there today. Prices were high to say the least! 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Exactly the same here James (south coast too).  Jan was very good as you say.  Tap totally off it would appear at the moment.

Quiet up north.Its half term week here and it has a huge knock on effect.The public sector employs the most people up here and it never fails to amaze me that these people can sometimes take i.e.Valentines Day off and turn it into a weeks holiday while claiming to have flu.( on full pay).We also had a good January.....Rant Over.

2 hours ago, James01 said:

Had some right wet lettuces in today but that's standard half term. Been a stonking month for us so far, can't get them processed quick enough at the moment and shifted some really old stock which always feels nice. Was a bit worried about how this quarter was going to pan out what with all the worries but it's been solid.

3 hours ago, SC Derby said:

We’ve been exceptionally busy.

4 Saturday, closed yesterday and then 2 more today.

16 for the month so far 

How many do you stock?

On 14/02/2019 at 11:11 AM, boring dave said:

+1

+2.......... Jan was very good but now its back to reality for us. 

Prices at blackbushe have been silly, they must be selling somewhere. Not here though. 

7 out of 10 for me, it definitely seems busy. With 12 in prep, I can’t get them advertised quick enough. Got some lovely stock and PX’s coming through. 

Still really quiet for us at the moment!

Still only 3 for the month, not where we want to be.

16 hours ago, James01 said:

Has been very quiet for us compared to the last two years (Feb/Mar 2017 was mental due to VED changes).  We have a couple of really busy days and then it goes dead.  Also have a massive shopping list for nearly new cars and vans but just can’t find the stock (at the right prices).

Am also finding moving mid range stock on near impossible as our trade buyers seem stocked up so just trying to retail out of it.

3 minutes ago, Contracts said:

just trying to retail out of it.

That's a new one :lol:

How did everyone end up this month? After doing 18 in January I ended feb on half that number with doing nothing differently. Really has me scratching my head this at times this game. 

A really good month with 14 for me, one sold every other day..... I've also managed to buy consistently great value stock,  it's the prep that is letting down the production line..... A fantastic month really happy  :D 

Edited by Arfur Dealy