Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful South Martin

IMDA Fee

Due to the fantastic support from over 60 supplier/partners we've been able to keep the membership FREE for dealers for 2019.( Hopefully this will continue to be so for the future but we'll keep all members updated should there be a fee)

www.theimda.co.uk 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Beautiful South Martin said:

Was thinking about joining the IMDA for 2019 but can't see how much it is to join on their website. Anyone a member and know what the subscription fee is?

Just give them a donation.These guys have pitches to run aswell and they do IMDA for nothing.

• Like 2

They have helped a lot of dealers out with the classes they run on top of running their own businesses. Very nice bunch of car dealers both collectively and individually who al want the industry to prosper.

• Like 1

Join up , Nothing to lose , Great People too , All friends and no Bull . 

Some good discounts on various Auto related services and products too .

The IMDA was set up for the Right reasons by people who understand our industry and it shows with the services too .  

• Like 1

I saved £500 on my insurance renewal through the Imda.

I also benefitted from some free legal advice with LawData.

2 hours ago, umesh said:

Thanks guys for your feedback about The IMDA. 

I was about to join today but have relatively few contacts for the reference section - could I use BCA and ECP.  I am not sure that my Indi garage, smart repairer or valeter would be sufficient (or can I use those I regularaly converse with here, Umesh for example?)

26 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

I was about to join today but have relatively few contacts for the reference section - could I use BCA and ECP.  I am not sure that my Indi garage, smart repairer or valeter would be sufficient (or can I use those I regularaly converse with here, Umesh for example?)

Mark, I would'nt put 'Umesh' ( Me) you won't get past the entrance .... :) !  Fill your details in - put my name as ref mate.! !  

3 minutes ago, umesh said:

Mark, I would'nt put 'Umesh' ( Me) you won't get past the entrance .... :) !  Fill your details in - put my name as ref mate.! !  

Thanks Umesh

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:50 AM, umesh said:

Due to the fantastic support from over 60 supplier/partners we've been able to keep the membership FREE for dealers for 2019.( Hopefully this will continue to be so for the future but we'll keep all members updated should there be a fee)

www.theimda.co.uk 

If it wasn't for being in the IMDA I would never have got the level of insurance for the money I paid, thank you IMDA.

14 hours ago, stockedup! said:

If it wasn't for being in the IMDA I would never have got the level of insurance for the money I paid, thank you IMDA.

Thanks again for your positive feedback 'stockedup!'

The IMDA are helping so many dealers just like you with better cover , better prices , very special and exclusive offers from suppliers, We've teamed up with industryexperts to bringfor dealers' The Best Practice & Social Medai Masterclass's.' In just over 12 Months we have over 330 members all enjoying the benefits of being a member of The ONLY Association for INDEPENDENT DEALERS in the UK

The IMDA helped dealers with GDPR when it was a hot potato, Best priactice information about selling / advertising ex-rental / lease cars after talking to the ASA so dealers don't get caught out , free* legal advise/support with IMDA Legal partners Lawdata , regular blogs and information on the IMDA Hub, and not forgetting the IMDA Forum!

And we're looking at bigger things for 2019. Watch this space and THANK YOU for your support.

• Like 1