Sign in to follow this  
Nick M.K.

Happy holidays to everyone!

I know it's a bit early but wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays, a Merry Christmas, a big sales spike just after Christmas and a very healthy and prosperous 2019. It certainly looks like it will be an eventful one!

To everyone on this forum that I bought from, sold to, did repairs for or got gifts and advice from: Thank you all for your business, your generosity, your tips and for the opportunities of course!

Nick

card

• Like 1

Ditto Nik, here's wishing yourself and everyone here a very Happy Christmas and a great New Year,

Cheers !! Dave 

Happy holidays Nick and everyone else ( very PC ) but most important guys make sure you are working on 27 and 28th because in the past I have found Thurs and Friday straight after Boxing Day to be good.

14 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Happy holidays Nick and everyone else ( very PC ) but most important guys make sure you are working on 27 and 28th because in the past I have found Thurs and Friday straight after Boxing Day to be good.

Well said , after my own heart i seem to get a call on Boxing day most years , Nip out , down garage for what seems a done sale :ph34r:and back before they know iv'e been gone .

3 hours ago, Nick M.K. said:

I know it's a bit early but wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays, a Merry Christmas, a big sales spike just after Christmas and a very healthy and prosperous 2019. It certainly looks like it will be an eventful one!

To everyone on this forum that I bought from, sold to, did repairs for or got gifts and advice from: Thank you all for your business, your generosity, your tips and for the opportunities of course!

Nick

card

Always had you down as more modern than this Nik :D

Anyway all the very best to you and your family Nik , and everyone else on here too 

Happy Christmas , Happy and very prosperous New Year too . 

Happy Christmas and a Prosperous 2019 everyone 

Merry Christmas and a (hopefully warranty claim less) Happy New Year everyone here, thanks for all the great posts, dunno how much more I could have achieved if I didn't spend so much time checking the forum but I'm sure the lessons learned have saved us a fortune!! 

I'd like to wish everyone here a Happy Christmas and a good and healthy year to come....

Thank you to all who contribute to the forum, I know I get out more than I put in, (it's just sometimes/often I can't stand the sound of my own voice)...

PS ....Nick  Great Picture.....VU3139 is still taxed and MOT'd... 1931 Alvis Silver Eagle, however I'd be suspicious of it's exact mileage looking at it's MOT history...  

• Like 1

I looked at that history. I think the odometer only goes up to 10000 then back to zero so the May 2009 mileage of 91000 miles must be a completely wrong entry. 

Mot expired though. Probably no longer required on a classic car.

2018 not as good as 2017

wonder what the future holds for us that are despised by everyone but love us when their needs must

chin up keep going,no prisoners:)

Happy Christmas to all my "colleagues."  This forum makes me feel part of a bigger team in what can be a lonely place at times.  Thank you for al your support.

Let's hope we all have a really prosperous New Year.

• Like 1

Time Flies!

Merry Chrismas & Happy New Year! 

Edited by Lucas

Heres hoping for a great little break over Xmas and Wishing you all a propsperous 2019, I second Mark, it's nice to know that someone else is there too

Happy Christmas to everyone, hope you all have a good one!!! we've mot'd most of our stock and in the process of servicing 12 cars this week so hopefully if anybody rings over Christmas its just a case of popping out for a few viewings and then getting back to the mince pies!!!

I hope there is money involved somewhere between the viewings and back to the mince pies David :-) 

On 16/12/2018 at 11:42 AM, Nick M.K. said:

card

Think you mentioned somewhere you are off to the snow soon Nick, only a week to go ~ Happy Christmas and a Prosperous 2019 everyone ... Thank you for all the advice and support.. Found a great place to be, learned a lot and looking forward to 2019. :)

9 hours ago, Mark101 said:

Happy Christmas to all my "colleagues."  This forum makes me feel part of a bigger team in what can be a lonely place at times.  Thank you for al your support.

Let's hope we all have a really prosperous New Year.

This ^^^^^

It can be a very insular job, I have many years of experience as a home trader and can help with my personal experiences. 

I’ve never been good at being told what to do so it’s a perfect job for me. 

There are some very successful self made veterans here with a huge wealth of knowledge which openly give it for free.

We all help each other here in our different ways, with all our different experiences. It’s a great forum and I for one highly value it.  ;)

• Like 1