Sign in to follow this  
Pip

Toyota auris

I'm sure I've had every Toyota model in years gone by. I know I have never had a Auris until punter comes in today with p/X. What are they like to move on ? Am I going to have this until new year? 2008 1.6 petrol 34000 miles 

Awful thing. Always going wrong. No one likes them. Punter are a pain in the neck. I'll give you £500 for it to help you out.

• Like 2

Hard work, reliable cars yes however very hard to make a decent margin on.  Id be pricing yours at £2450 and even then may take time selling.

Edited by Ek cars

12 minutes ago, David Ayers said:

Awful thing. Always going wrong. No one likes them. Punter are a pain in the neck. I'll give you £500 for it to help you out.

I will give you £600 :lol:

Boring car, boring customers, but I’ve sold a few and much rather that over any German or diesel crap to sell. 

As to whether you’ll have it gone by Xmas/New Year Bollock’s who knows. And to be fair: who knows what will sell between now and then. 

£2450 sounds too cheap to me at those miles. He who dares Rodney....

7 minutes ago, tradex said:

Jesus H Christ, that would look stinking cheap at £2,995;), lovely miles

If that's all it's worth forget my £500 I'm not a charity!!

31 minutes ago, Pip said:

I'm sure I've had every Toyota model in years gone by.

But have you had a Toyota Cedric?

10 minutes ago, tradex said:

Obviously this was retail, quite bizzarely trade clean is only £350 due to the low use (everyone knows cars don't like sitting around) and as I've had a good day PM me and I'll save you the grief of those whingers, moaners and screamers, no need to thanks me, I'm good like that.;)

I would be fairer than that and mop up this Toyota and Mr C's Beemer for £4,000 for the two - save me an auction run.

Send me the postcodes for Movex B)

Toyota make me shudder , spine tingling as I type .

The Auris is awful only thing going for that one is its Petrol and not that rubbish diesel thing 

Be off to the block if it came here  , 

Come up lovely this afternoon and putting the screen price on at 3295.

I will let you know. 

The last one I had from the old model (it was 2010, 60 reg), 80K miles, 3 owners sold for £6750 after HUGE interest. It was the hybrid but yours at 34K miles should sell within two weeks with some national advertising. 

Huge demand for low mileage petrols in London and under five grand. 

The only Toyota's I'll by are Rav4's, always sell quickly. I bought an Auris by mistake once, what a hideous horrible form of transport !

14 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I bought an Auris by mistake once, what a hideous horrible form of transport !

Us too!

No interest at all - even posted on the forum about the lack of interest and it got mentioned in the magazine!

We are like you, internet only so assumed that's why there was no interest.... Never heard of anyone lusting after an Auris

1 minute ago, D&M said:

Never heard of anyone lusting after an Auris

Never got a UBER ride?

Never talked to the UBER driver? They all want one. Estate. Not pretty but who cares :-)

There are plenty of people lusting after every car make and model currently on sale. Mazda Bongo and Mitsuoka Viewt included :-) 

Nice cars to be fair I sell them well enough and never see them back. Thy have to be priced bang on mind. 

2 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Never got a UBER ride?

Nope, UBER doesn't exist where we are. Even the takeaways don't deliver.

We have to go to a different county just to go to the supermarket!

2 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Never got a UBER ride?

Never talked to the UBER driver? They all want one. Estate. Not pretty but who cares :-)

There are plenty of people lusting after every car make and model currently on sale. Mazda Bongo and Mitsuoka Viewt included :-) 

Ive just taken a mint 2010 10 Ibiza 1.6 petrol Estate 68k 7 stamps in PX.......... Owes me £3100, am I gonna be stuck with it..... ?

I didn't even know you could buy an Ibiza estate...............

7 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Ive just taken a mint 2010 10 Ibiza 1.6 petrol Estate 68k 7 stamps in PX.......... Owes me £3100, am I gonna be stuck with it..... ?

I hope the deal was chunky enough 

Yes Twerp £1600 on a 320d Exclusive..... I'm doing really well with BMW's at the moment

1 minute ago, twerp said:

I hope the deal was chunky enough 

Its actually 61k with a new belt. AT put it at £4500.

• Like 1

I like an Auris and that's lovely mileage. On a pitch we find them easy enough, much nicer to be in than an Astra or Focus and better reliability, usually in better condition too. So long as it's not silver you shouldn't struggle.

14 hours ago, D&M said:

Nope, UBER doesn't exist where we are. Even the takeaways don't deliver.

We have to go to a different county just to go to the supermarket!

Hey, do you live next door to me lol

On 05/11/2018 at 5:21 PM, Arfur Dealy said:

I bought an Auris by mistake once, what a hideous horrible form of transport !

After reading this thread the other night I felt that the Auris in general took an unfair beating.

Today I borrowed one from my stock to take it to Blackbushe (not to sell, just to drive for the day). 5 years old, 90K miles, auto. Taxed it. £0. Put a tenner of petrol in. Some is still in it after 80 miles. 

Drove absolutely superbly, I have to say. Like a new car. Extremely comfortable, plenty of toys, plenty of poke (1.8 Hybrid) so I can only assume that you had an old example or a bad one. Or a combination of the two. 

Edited by Nick M.K.

14 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

After reading this thread the other night I felt that the Auris in general took an unfair beating.

Today I borrowed one from my stock to take it to Blackbushe (not to sell, just to drive for the day). 5 years old, 90K miles, auto. Taxed it. £0. Put a tenner of petrol in. Some is still in it after 80 miles. 

Drove absolutely superbly, I have to say. Like a new car. Extremely comfortable, plenty of toys, plenty of poke (1.8 Hybrid) so I can only assume that you had an old example or a bad one. Or a combination of the two. 

Just read your ad for the car. You seem unsure of what it is! 

motor, hybrid battery pack and e-CVT automatic transmission. The car returns 72+ MPG on a long run and drives lovely. Road tax is FREE, will be arranged by us online and the Prius can be driven away on the same day. Part

Just corrected it, thank you, this was left from the last Hybrid advert text I had copied (as one does). Just increased the mileage slightly too and changed the photo order. 

Edited by Nick M.K.