Sign in to follow this  
EPV

Members only secret room

Admin,

i’ve sent a couple of emails now with a request to get access and a copy of my trade insurance, to the blackball email address. Could I be granted access pretty please?

cheers 

3 hours ago, EPV said:

Admin,

i’ve sent a couple of emails now with a request to get access and a copy of my trade insurance, to the blackball email address. Could I be granted access pretty please?

cheers 

Insurance? You don't need insurance. Just a brown envelope full of cash and a funny handshake and your in :)

ON a more serious note, I'm amazed the member's forum doesn't get used more. 

Plus they have to delete all the posts calling you names before they let you in........joke

• Like 1

I also sent a copy of my insurance certificate through ages ago and no joy as of yet.

2 hours ago, justina3 said:

Plus they have to delete all the posts calling you names before they let you in........joke

I can assure you I’ve been called worse by several members of my friends and family :) 

3 hours ago, sparky said:

Insurance? You don't need insurance. Just a brown envelope full of cash and a funny handshake and your in :)

ON a more serious note, I'm amazed the member's forum doesn't get used more. 

I’m going to spam it with requests for everyone to share their sources of clean stock that cap at below. I know you all achieve this 24/7....

1 hour ago, EPV said:

I can assure you I’ve been called worse by several members of my friends and family :) 

I’m going to spam it with requests for everyone to share their sources of clean stock that cap at below. I know you all achieve this 24/7....

All of the above and stock to come with FSH/invoices/three keys and written undertaking of the AH to take it back if not happy with it after 90days, sorry 180 days..

I requested my invitation and it was granted within 24 hours - it is amazing in that secret room, the things we discuss, the secrets learned - wow :lol:

Just received this from the Keeper of the Forum

Who would cross the to the secret room must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.

What is bidet slang for when describing a car?

What was the name of the pub Arthur Daley used to drink in?

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

(Apologies to Monty Python)

• Like 1

Wouldnt hold your breath, Ive been here weeks and still have to have posts approved by a 'moderator'..... :unsure:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Edited by Paddy

I sort of argued against have a 'secret' room some I'm stuck out in the wilderness FOREVER!:D

16 minutes ago, met said:

I sort of argued against have a 'secret' room some I'm stuck out in the wilderness FOREVER!:D

Out of interest, what possible reason would you have for arguing against it?

This general forum is in the public domain and sometimes we need to discuss sensitive issues (CRA, specific cars etc) and the support from fellow traders without Joe Public witnessing the suggesstions is ideal IMO

Edited by Mark101

If anyone is waiting for approval, please send the details directly to me, I don't know why anyone is waiting for this, they should not be.

Paddy - this is the first post I've seen from you to approve. We approve all posts for new members who we are unable to verify the dealership they work for ( personal email supplied etc). This is to try and stop our forums becoming full of spam ( longer term members will recall many a post from our Chinese friends a short while back)

We endeavour to approve these as soon as we can, but sometime we're a bit busy writing news stories and making the mag ( or in the case of today spending 10 hours driving up the M6)

After  few posts you will have the need for approval removed

Andy

I’ve asked to join the fold. Will see if I’m special or not.  I bet it’s no different than the main site but with more swearing?

6 hours ago, Mark101 said:

I requested my invitation and it was granted within 24 hours - it is amazing in that secret room, the things we discuss, the secrets learned - wow :lol:

That’s because you’re still keen and un-damaged by the game and say trendy things like ‘LOL’. 

...and use those yellow facey things that all look the same and make no sense. 

22 minutes ago, Andy Entwistle said:

If anyone is waiting for approval, please send the details directly to me, I don't know why anyone is waiting for this, they should not be.

Paddy - this is the first post I've seen from you to approve. We approve all posts for new members who we are unable to verify the dealership they work for ( personal email supplied etc). This is to try and stop our forums becoming full of spam ( longer term members will recall many a post from our Chinese friends a short while back)

We endeavour to approve these as soon as we can, but sometime we're a bit busy writing news stories and making the mag ( or in the case of today spending 10 hours driving up the M6)

After  few posts you will have the need for approval removed

Andy

Driving north on the M6 or any other motorway on a Friday during the day,did no one tell you Andy ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andy Entwistle said:

( longer term members will recall many a post from our Chinese friends a short while back)

Am I the only one who misses logging on to find 50 posts with 50 different university names? :lol:

• Like 2

The “secret room” is exclusive... Reminds me of the “Winchester Club” haha 

7 hours ago, BHM said:

Am I the only one who misses logging on to find 50 posts with 50 different university names? :lol:

:lol:

10 hours ago, BHM said:

Come to think of it, we've not been asked to complete a 'survey' for ages either?

2 hours ago, met said:

Come to think of it, we've not been asked to complete a 'survey' for ages either?

Or had a newbie searching for free information thinking they’ll get rich quick in this game.

i never join private clubs

last one i was in got raided and we all had to run out of the back door 

1 hour ago, BHM said:

Or had a newbie searching for free information thinking they’ll get rich quick in this game.

That was me lol a year ago

2 hours ago, BHM said:

All that's in the 'secret' room;)