Sign in to follow this  
Ocsltd

JANUARY 2017 SALES

Finished on 8 this week(out of 50 in stock on sale,we always have another 10/20 waiting/sold etc)just one today(about 3.30 pm),thought we were going to blank today,but seems very quiet on enquiries,any body elses thoughts on how busy/quioet it seems?regards to all,Peter 

Another quiet Saturday.

Couple of leads for the week but nothing sold.

Ticking over but not especially busy yet despite having what, I think, is some of our best stock yet.

The Volvo part ex went this weekend to 2 chaps doing a screwball rally across Europe, they took it for £750 I knocked 250 off because it was for charity, nice when you get an interesting deal like that! 

22 hours ago, Reggaj said:

Like ^^^^^^^^

I Like To

I would of just pressed the Like Button but its still not back from vacation.   (Hint Hint Admin :rolleyes:)

30 for the month - cant buy them back in quick enough. Doing better with the newer more expensive stuff that I have more profit in. The cheaper stock I have which has been sat for a while and reduced back is still sat growing roots.

Not that much finance coming through, couple of reps calling in trying to drum up business.

Two today and one more going through on finance. All been taking a while to decide but coming back after a couple of days looking elsewhere which is reassuring.

Can't buy a sausage at the moment but hopefully it'll calm down once we roll into Feb

Got space for 8-9 cars myself. Can't seem to buy much at all. 

Got a gold V50 estate yesterday :D but that's it. 

Did manage to buy a Leon 1.4 FR and a Grand Vitara privately last week which has helped.

15 minutes ago, SC Derby said:

Got space for 8-9 cars myself. Can't seem to buy much at all. 

Got a gold V50 estate yesterday :D but that's it. 

Did manage to buy a Leon 1.4 FR and a Grand Vitara privately last week which has helped.

Snap. Got space for 10. Just bought a Kuga today though

I've been out most of today, delivering a car to a customer in Essex, sounds like I've been missing out on all the punters!!

Just listed a cheap part ex on ebay and autotrader, so bracing myself for all the nut jobs....!!

Boom!

Three in an hour. Had them lining up!

Makes up for all the crap i've had this January

10 minutes ago, grant8064 said:

Boom!

Three in an hour. Had them lining up!

Makes up for all the crap i've had this January

Now work out the profit in each car, not a bad hourly rate! :D

Like you say, makes up for other times. Really is a strange old game!

10 minutes ago, Ocsltd said:

Now work out the profit in each car, not a bad hourly rate! :D

Like you say, makes up for other times. Really is a strange old game!

Haha...yep! I've spent many many hours this month stressed out by past customers or simply not seeing new ones though so it balances out

Just done one, they brought their "fully trained mechanic" with them, so it was a bit of a long, hard slog, but we got there in the end!! :D

14 minutes ago, Ocsltd said:

Just done one, they brought their "fully trained mechanic" with them, so it was a bit of a long, hard slog, but we got there in the end!! :D

did he pull on the back wheels with the handbrake on looking for loose bearings:wacko: they usually do:lol:

Edited by s and b

1 minute ago, s and b said:

did he pull on the back wheels with the handbrake on looking for loose bearings:wacko: they usually do:lol:

Oh yes, took the plastic engine cover off, to make sure there was actually an engine under it!! :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1

What a rubbish day, drew a blank. Had one enquiry on a cheapie, who was going to view, but never turned up... :rolleyes:

One today at 9am no less... in the rain! Got soaked, but all done and dusted by 10! Not a sausage since, so decided to close early and have a pint!

• Like 1