Mojo121

Lovely targeted ads

Anyone else getting Asian date/ Russian bride ads on here?

understand traffic is up on the site and ad revenue helps but surely chamois leathers and pressure washers would be more relevant than mail order bride websites... just shows what CDM thinks of its audience... bet it’s had a few clicks though :lol:

No. Not seen these. I believe the site looks at your browser and links ads targeted according to your browsing history. So I guess you have been visiting a lot of sites featuring Asian and Russian women :lol:

I just see ads for garage equipment....

Edited by Halfpenny

adgreetz.com ads on here - apparently I could do with personalising my adverts & ‘greeting’ people as they view.

The Asian brides and the Russian amateurs (I’m not sure it’s amateur athletics :lol:) has been going into my junk mail for years. Dunno why cos I can hand on heart say I’ve never looked for an Asain bride or a Russian Amateur - whatever one of those is.

1 hour ago, New year revolutions...... said:

How much are these Asian brides?

I never get offered anything like that:angry:

Like PCPs, it’s the hidden costs you need to be aware of, and the final walk away costs can be astronomical.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Mojo121 said:

Anyone else getting Asian date/ Russian bride ads on here?

understand traffic is up on the site and ad revenue helps but surely chamois leathers and pressure washers would be more relevant than mail order bride websites... just shows what CDM thinks of its audience... bet it’s had a few clicks though :lol:

They're Google Ads and right now we need all the money we can get to keep the business going... sorry about the intrusion but needs must right now... 

51 minutes ago, James Baggott said:

They're Google Ads and right now we need all the money we can get to keep the business going... sorry about the intrusion but needs must right now... 

You cant kid a kidder james as my friend used to say if i won the lottery id need a glass returnable juice bottle to have as much money as you :lol:

An ad page might actually be a good idea like people we have used in the past who could recommend others could use in the future . 

On a serious note  take care and stay safe . And do what you have to do to keep the forum and magazine flowing 

Edited by Casper
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, James Baggott said:

grab what you can, while you can :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BHM said:

Like PCPs, it’s the hidden costs you need to be aware of, and the final walk away costs can be astronomical.

We have had a few regular older punters turn up to buy with their new catelogue bride in tow and it is hard to keep a straight face.You want to say to them ‘ what make is she ‘.

• Like 1

True story! Many years back a friend of a friend got himself a ‘Thai bride’. Super pretty and super clever too. When she misbehaved he’d call her mother and threaten to stop sending her the monthly cheque! It ended badly, she got half his house in the end! 

1 hour ago, James Baggott said:

Sounds like you need to have a word with that creepy Dickensian villain Jacob Rees mogg? It seems it is possible for unscrupulous unprincipled investment banks to make money out of others misery, even during a pandemic?

1 hour ago, James Baggott said:

Tbh I’d barely noticed - it’s just an easy to ignore banner at the top. Take their tarnished shilling! :lol:

1 hour ago, metcars said:

True story! Many years back a friend of a friend got himself a ‘Thai bride’. Super pretty and super clever too. When she misbehaved he’d call her mother and threaten to stop sending her the monthly cheque! It ended badly, she got half his house in the end! 

Sounds like you need to have a word with that creepy Dickensian villain Jacob Rees mogg? It seems it is possible for unscrupulous unprincipled investment banks to make money out of others misery, even during a pandemic?

Would you mind explaining what he has done !

5 minutes ago, metcars said:

Thank you.Just as I thought ,it is a manufactured non story.He has 15% of an investment company who will have taken a hiding in the markets and will be reinvesting.There investments could go tits up.They are not exactly hoarding PPE stuff to sell on EBay .

19 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Thank you.Just as I thought ,it is a manufactured non story.He has 15% of an investment company who will have taken a hiding in the markets and will be reinvesting.There investments could go tits up.They are not exactly hoarding PPE stuff to sell on EBay .

To add,to tv,s post

if you believe the guardian a rag that until very recently always made a loss then can I please ask once this covid is over you go see a doctor

I thank you:D

Oh and click click boss:lol:

Edited by New year revolutions......