Sign in to follow this  
James Bush

This customer turned up!!

I received the following texts on Friday night, around 10′ish and this customer actually turned up….9am sharp on Saturday morning and expected me to offer him my best politest attention with an exceptional deal!!

He was around 20 wearing his jeans around his bum, bright pink t-shirt and laces untied on a pair of trainers I’d have chucked out years ago. I wasn’t very polite, I enjoyed ripping his “mint” Clio apart which wasn’t too hard given the amount of previous paint it had in its life, a nice touch was he brought his mum and when I wasn’t been to friendly with him she seemed to take offence. On leaving I started chatting to his mum who admitted she though I was been rather off’ish. I asked if she’d seen the texts I received the night before, which she hadn’t, I showed her and then she bawled at me….yes me…”get over it mate, you’re not Lord f’ing Sugar, its how kids talk now days, what you f’ing expect in your job”?

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 2

15 miles .... Bloody hell, I did 620 last week to deliver and collect a car. Shame on you for not paying top money on a 150k clio. Everyone seems to want something free, last week someone wanted 3k over book on their car and 3.5k off the one they were interested in.

James you are so polite. I would not have handled that as well as you did. Over the texts or with his mother. But then I most probably would have insulted him with a £50 scrap offer on Friday night. As for his mothers mouth sounds like another old banger.

Everywhere he goes, he gets treated like crap and can't work out what the common denominator is...

Think you may have had a lucky escape there, wouldn't want him or his mother as customers. Can you begin to imagine the nightmare if the car they bought went wrong?

• Like 1

It was a weekend for odd people - good job I sold a couple or I maybe wouldn't have seen the funny side of them all. I had the guy who had just started driving lessons turn up and wanted to test drive a Vectra, a couple who came to look last weekend come back to have another look at a Mini this weekend and were really upset that it was sold to somebody else - apparently I should have rang them out of courtesy to let them know it was now sold and a guy turn up at 4:30 to look at an Alfa Mito but got upset that he couldn't see the condition of the paintwork because it was too dark - I can be held responsible for some things but surly not that!!

should of pulled his jeans right down, kicked him in the nuts...poked his mother in the eye and set light to his Clio...... To harsh ?

• Like 2

Share that on car sales memes on facebook. 

Thats classic. Not the way to go about it for a customer at all.

replying to txts (see what i dids then bro) is asking for trouble as you sup your third double wild turkey in yate's ,me ? i leave the phone at home because you just know someones going to ruin your night out

anyway thanks for sharing:)

What a pr*ck! Defo don't deal with wasters like that, we won't, the warning signs are there and you would only regret it a bit further down the line!!

should of pulled his jeans right down, kicked him in the nuts...poked his mother in the eye and set light to his Clio...... To harsh ?

That might be difficult as they would be skinny jeans with rips in them. Personally I'd have set fire to his adolescent beard and left him to think about it.....

Friday night= personal phone>work phone. Leave it at home & if yours is one in the same, change that today!

I wouldn't have entertained him after he mentioned a part ex VALUE on his 150k Clio. Screamed time waster to me. 

What a rude little waste of human genes those people sound to be though, god help the human race

• Like 1