Holmfirth Cars

Motors / ???

Morning Dealers :

Rep just been / £275 PLUS VAT PCM, upto 30 cars ?

Whats the feedback on Motors guys pls ??

Thanks....ps, im with A Trader already. 

11 minutes ago, Holmfirth Cars said:

Morning Dealers :

I just dumped them when it went upto £144+Vat for 34 cars

I dumped a free trial :( for 3 months 

Like watching tumble weed blowing around hoping that motors.uk  sell a car . 

If it were me I wouldn't waste your hard earned in their direction . 

just my experience though 

I wouldnt go near them. May be useful if your AT package is for less cars than you have then your non AT stock is at least advertised somewhere, but with AT's 'double stock' offer coming soon, that should cover that base.

If you have to use them i would wait until they join forces with there new owners ebay that way i suspect they will roll all three under one bill and it will cost your pennies to use them. 

Autotrader provides the majority of sales all be at a high price.  I have stuck with Motors for a few years now normally selling 4 or 5 cars via them.  I pay £263 + Vat for 25 cars plus they host my website so overall I am happy with them.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:57 AM, justina3 said:

If you have to use them i would wait until they join forces with there new owners ebay that way i suspect they will roll all three under one bill and it will cost your pennies to use them. 

Oh good- I miss the AT threads. ;0)

As much as I hate Autoraper -and I do- I agree: Motors is pretty much a damp squib. 
It sort of pays for itself.

Life goes on just fine without AT though.  

'Motors' We have given them the benefit of the doubt 2 or 3 times over the past 7-8 years. Complete waste of money. Save your pennies pal!

£88 for up to 20 cars, always have a couple of sales from them, seeing what everyone else pays I’ll keep them :-) 

On 10/24/2019 at 10:43 AM, Holmfirth Cars said:

Morning Dealers :

Have you asked them for a free trial as they will generally do this? I had a months free trial with them but unfortunately I only had one inquiry in that time and she didn't even show up, so it didn't really work for me. If you have a free trial you have nothing to lose, and it's worth giving it a try then because it works for some but not others and it may work for you.

I have found Ebay is second best to Autotrader so have you considered them instead? They regularly sell cars for me, so it more than pays for itself. I also use Facebook and Facebook Market place, I use Facebook for promoting my website and business and then Market Place advertises my cars for £25 per month. I'm starting to get more inquiries from Market Place but generally they are the 'is it still available' but never hear from them again type, it's early days for them but for £25 a month it doesn't really matter as I'm still getting exposure.