15Cars

Zuto Trusted Dealer

Just received this, any thoughts?

My initial thoughts are they’re having a laugh, but I guess I could just stick an admin fee on the deal to counter it.

I’ve sold 4 cars through Zuto so far, all 4 have been messy/delayed.

5FB02E76-C071-45E2-A7A9-75D047C0CD7F.png

Edited by 15Cars

Why on earth would anyone use Zuto when there's no commission from them .

They haven't got any products to sell have they . 

As for the dealer on the letter you have that does 40 deals a month and its free , just a load of bull isnt it , any dealer with that sort of finance sales penetration will be registered with more than one Finance house wont they . Then will be earning commissions as well . 

24/7 wrote to me saying its now £180 + VAT 

4 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

As for the dealer on the letter you have that does 40 deals a month and its free , just a load of bull isnt it , any dealer with that sort of finance sales penetration will be registered with more than one Finance house wont they . Then will be earning commissions as well . 

Zuto do give commissions? 24/7 don’t. I don’t mind the odd. 24/7 deal. Quick payout and have always been grateful. Just gotta have a decent margin. 

8 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

If a customer is pre-approved and frothing at the mouth for car I have with a tidy margin, I’m not going to turn them away tbh.

As a new dealer at the beginning of FCA approval, I welcome all deals that make money.

4 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Zuto do give commissions? 24/7 don’t. I don’t mind the odd. 24/7 deal. Quick payout and have always been grateful. Just gotta have a decent margin. 

News to me, have I missed something? :)

9 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Never had a Zuto commission so stopped them after i questioned that very fact , I sell through our own Finance connections very easy at better rates for the customer and far far quicker too .Customer walks in looks at car 30 mins later they drive away with finance in place . 

6 minutes ago, 15Cars said:

As a new dealer at the beginning of FCA approval, I welcome all deals that make money.

When you see the commission money coming in as you go forward selling finance  you will change your mind later on :D believe me the no commission deals are hard to take on board after a while :( 

Edited by David Horgan
  • Like 1

There is not one of these brokers 24/7  /  Zuto That have offered a better rate ( off the bat) or a better service than we have dealing directly. 

I make a point of making it sound tedious and drawn out to anyone who wants to use their own broker, and a piece of cake and a breeze to go with us. The truth of the matter is that's how I find it and its easier for me instead of dealing with incompetent people at the brokers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 15Cars said:

News to me, have I missed something? :)

Yes they do pay commission but you need to get your customer to follow a dedicated URL that you get given from Zuto.

i did two deals, told customer to use Zuto because they were sub prime, forgot both times to give them the dedicated link! School boy.

that said, both deals were easy as pie

Don't like using either to be honest. Push them through first response if sub prime, failing that mallard or advantage can be OK too. 

56 minutes ago, justlooking said:

Yes they do pay commission but you need to get your customer to follow a dedicated URL that you get given from Zuto.

i did two deals, told customer to use Zuto because they were sub prime, forgot both times to give them the dedicated link! School boy.

Can't convert 'their' customer to your own finance but they wont think twice to convert 'your' customer to another dealers car so long as they get the deal.Facts.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Never had a Zuto commission so stopped them after i questioned that very fact , I sell through our own Finance connections very easy at better rates for the customer and far far quicker too .Customer walks in looks at car 30 mins later they drive away with finance in place . 

When you see the commission money coming in as you go forward selling finance  you will change your mind later on :D believe me the no commission deals are hard to take on board after a while :( 

Some dealers also might only make a commission on the car from finance and break even on the price hence they paid over cap near enough retail at the block...

I got the same email. I told them to fuck off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EPV said:

I got the same email. I told them to fuck off. 

Haha :lol:

If you don’t do many, wait till they tell you they have a customer for one of your cars, but refuse to pay Zuto any commission. 
They are unlikely to miss the deal as they are earning! 

I would sell the car for cash to any customer so the deal is just the same for me. Won’t pay Zuto though, they can take it or leave it, no skin off my nose. I will sell the car anyway.....eventually. 

• Like 1

Is a tough one.. customers aren't everywhere at the moment so we have signed up and have been for a while as it certainly helps keeps the stock moving BUT  it is usually the stock we would shift anyway that the enquirers come in on.

We do all our finance through them now though as they pay upwards of £350 on every deal and we wont be affected by the changes with rates and comms payments next year as they decide all the rates for the customer and our commission doesn't change regardless. 

On 10/17/2019 at 7:20 PM, justlooking said:

Interesting - thanks for that

9 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

How much do you get?

The letter is a bit blurry but am i right in saying they want you to pay them to use their finance?

Yes, they want £75 per completed deal

11 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

How much do you get?

The letter is a bit blurry but am i right in saying they want you to pay them to use their finance?

£325 +VAT a deal and then if you do 5 or more it goes up and 10 or more it goes up again etc.. 

17 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Its like 24/7 but 24/7 want to charge £180 +vat:ph34r:

13 hours ago, 15Cars said:

Yes, they want £75 per completed deal

So they deduct it from.this then?

11 hours ago, Tadams said:

£325 +VAT a deal and then if you do 5 or more it goes up and 10 or more it goes up again etc.. 

On 10/19/2019 at 9:32 PM, TangoVictor32 said:

So they deduct it from.this then?

They charge £75 +VAT for any customer they send us that goes on to pay out (paid by Direct Debit) and they give us £325+ VAT for any customer we send them that pays out but the more we send them the more we earn per deal but that £75+VAT they charge us never changes regardless of the amount we do. 

• Thanks 1

The last Zuto deal I did was on a 206 SW which I'd reduced to cost to get rid of at £1999, and the bloke turns up with his 'expert' and the next time I look they're jacking the car up and taking the wheels off!! I had to bite my tongue as I wanted out of the car, but it's the one and only time I've ever had anyone take the wheels off before buying a car!!

I've had a couple of inquiries from them since then but they have both been time wasters, the last girl I did the demo etc and was just about to sign her up when she tells me she's going away on holiday to the Caribbean tomorrow for three weeks! I said how are you going to sign the documents, she says I'll sort all that out when I come back! :wacko:  

14 hours ago, J.T said:

The last Zuto deal I did was on a 206 SW which I'd reduced to cost to get rid of at £1999, and the bloke turns up with his 'expert' and the next time I look they're jacking the car up and taking the wheels off!! I had to bite my tongue as I wanted out of the car, but it's the one and only time I've ever had anyone take the wheels off before buying a car!!

I've had a couple of inquiries from them since then but they have both been time wasters, the last girl I did the demo etc and was just about to sign her up when she tells me she's going away on holiday to the Caribbean tomorrow for three weeks! I said how are you going to sign the documents, she says I'll sort all that out when I come back! :wacko:  

If someone did that without consent they would have been ejected from the premises. Cheeky twats.

• Like 1

A 206SW at £1999!?!! They were probably looking for the pot of gold that must of been attached to it :lol:

8 hours ago, BHM said:

A 206SW at £1999!?!! They were probably looking for the pot of gold that must of been attached to it :lol:

Bloody thing kept filling the drivers sill up with water whenever it rained, every time you braked the water could be heard sloshing from the back to the front of the car. :D