NacMan

OFF TOPIC QUESTION

Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, later went on to become Chartered. Education helps you through the door; hard work, common sense and not being a complete cunt seems to be more important thereafter ;)

Edited by JDM1983
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JDM1983 said:

Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, later went on to become Chartered. Education helps you through the door; hard work, common sense and not being a complete cunt seems to be more important thereafter ;)

Yep. My lad doesn't want to go college but sending him for his A levels atleast.

1 hour ago, NacMan said:

Yep. My lad doesn't want to go college but sending him for his A levels atleast.

Does he not fancy motor trade training .?

I was quite clever and always had good grades but I hated school and left when I was 15 with no qualifications. Started messing around with cars when I was 12/13 and have been dipping in and out of the trade ever since.

I started of working on a farm and then got a fairly responsible public service related job and gained professional qualifications to degree level. From the age of 28 I have owned various businesses and I am currently winding up a photography career to concentrate on the motor trade full time. It’s what I promised myself as my wind down towards death or retirement...whichever comes first ...lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XFS said:

I was quite clever and always had good grades but I hated school and left when I was 15 with no qualifications. Started messing around with cars when I was 12/13 and have been dipping in and out of the trade ever since.

I started of working on a farm and then got a fairly responsible public service related job and gained professional qualifications to degree level. From the age of 28 I have owned various businesses and I am currently winding up a photography career to concentrate on the motor trade full time. It’s what I promised myself as my wind down towards death or retirement...whichever comes first ...lol

Its the best trade, however can be the most annoying at times.

2 hours ago, NacMan said:

Its the best trade, however can be the most annoying at times.

It’d be great if it wasn’t for arsehole punters.

6 minutes ago, BHM said:

It’d be great if it wasn’t for arsehole punters.

I would be happy to see a punter :lol:

3 hours ago, Mark101 said:

Likewise!

6 hours ago, Mark101 said:

I haven't seen one in a while either:wacko:

• Like 1