TangoVictor32

Where have these members gone?

AAM90, just so you know that I'm not some sly creep like some I could name from this forum, I am telling you what I have just done. 

Reported this thread to the admin, suggesting it's removed and that you are removed from the private forum. There is no need, whatsoever, to tell people from the public forum, what happens in the private forum, or else, what is the point in having the private forum? You're just feeding the curiosity of a mob, people who just want the "gossip" and if they could be bothered, could get access to the private forum and find out for themselves.

If you think I'm being out of order by saying this, you know my name, my website and my number. Call me and we can discuss it further or pop down and I'll make you a coffee.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, EPV said:

AAM90, just so you know that I'm not some sly creep like some I could name from this forum, I am telling you what I have just done. 

Reported this thread to the admin, suggesting it's removed and that you are removed from the private forum. There is no need, whatsoever, to tell people from the public forum, what happens in the private forum, or else, what is the point in having the private forum? You're just feeding the curiosity of a mob, people who just want the "gossip" and if they could be bothered, could get access to the private forum and find out for themselves.

If you think I'm being out of order by saying this, you know my name, my website and my number. Call me and we can discuss it further or pop down and I'll make you a coffee.

I hope it’s removed and you’re right, for me, I was quite keen on seeing the gossip and expected someone to post it up. Don’t condone it though.

For me, as I said, no interest in the “private” lounge never trusted things like that on the internet.

I hope that things resolve with this customer. Between hers and your story there is the truth, a reasonable judge will see that.

51 minutes ago, EPV said:

There is no need, whatsoever, to tell people from the public forum, what happens in the private forum, or else, what is the point in having the private forum?

+1

1 hour ago, EPV said:

You’re not magicking my beans 

Jeezus man

This shit is like algebra

This thread was created in good faith.

Its ok for some old boys to get grumpy and nasty and when i point some in the right direction i am told am having a rant.

Double standards - cant talk about me i will have you deleted but i can have a moan at you... Its the tinternet all kinda shit happens here....cambridge analytica and facebook to name a big fish... Let alone some old wives gossip :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, TangoVictor32 said:

Jeezus man

This shit is like algebra

This thread was created in good faith.

Its ok for some old boys to get grumpy and nasty and when i point some in the right direction i am told am having a rant.

Double standards - cant talk about me i will have you deleted but i can have a moan at you... Its the tinternet all kinda shit happens here....cambridge analytica and facebook to name a big fish... Let alone some old wives gossip :lol:

Algebra is about right. I can make more sense of hieroglyphics than the above.  

You might not be so blasé about certain things if it were your livelihood. 

Whatever any of this about, I have no idea nor do I care.  However, the scent of scandal,  drama and speculation will always generate interest.  Fuelling the flames will not dampen the interest.

Too many people hang on the words of faceless individuals on social media, some of whom on this site are treated like a deity because of some number by their name! I've always said empty barrels make the most noise!

Edited by CRW

Never intended to wind anyone up or cause trouble for anyone, I was just curious as to what had gone on. Please accept my apologies. 

Why not have a private + area for those with the highest security rating? Lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, met said:

Why not have a private + area for those with the highest security rating? Lol

+1 for those that know they are a cut above the rest of us. :lol:

16 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Double standards - cant talk about me i will have you deleted but i can have a moan at you..

Here! Here! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, EPV said:

Apologies James

Guess I got carried away with the gossip

I have deleted post but it's too late now

John

42 minutes ago, AAM90 said:

Apologies James

Guess I got carried away with the gossip

I have deleted post but it's too late now

John

Ok mate, apology accepted, forget it and move on.

On 9/24/2019 at 12:03 AM, TangoVictor32 said:

Am sure we're missing 2 regulars...

Arthur Daley and that foreign chap who had lots of money and bought a car lot from some old boy who was hospitalised (i can't remember his name) 

:lol:

AD is back,it must be down to Tango Victor.I am pleased because he is a good player at this job and he helps people.You just have to get used to getting a bollicking every now and then.Even I have had one or two.

• Sad 1