Pip

Salmon pink Fiat 500 Lounge

Having only dealing in mainly Jap cars and the odd Vauxhall or Ford I have taken in a Fiat 500 Lounge 65 plate in salmon pink with 30k and immaculate. I haven’t had a call or even opened the door. Is it the colour? Am I too expensive or is it just the time of year? What would you expect to get for this little gem?

3 minutes ago, Pip said:

Having only dealing in mainly Jap cars and the odd Vauxhall or Ford I have taken in a Fiat 500 Lounge 65 plate in salmon pink with 30k and immaculate. I haven’t had a call or even opened the door. Is it the colour? Am I too expensive or is it just the time of year? What would you expect to get for this little gem?

Bit too new maybe and colour will only appeal to a limited number.  We struggle with them unless they're speccy,  auto and pref convertible.  Having said that, yours should stand out in a sea of the things in that colour.

Just now, David Ayers said:

Give Simon a call at Transparency Cars.

He loves a Pink 500:D

No, not yet - you need to look at if for 6 months first, then paint the wheels black.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

No, not yet - you need to look at if for 6 months first, then paint the wheels black.

I wanted to say similar...but I didn't... :0)

6 minutes ago, David Ayers said:

8 minutes ago, David Ayers said:

If only to check for signs of life

salmon pink , mmmmm could be the problem that colour as to why its not selling , cuts 98% of the interested parties out ringing you I bet. 

Only two people will be interested in that car , the customer who sold you the car:o , and you who needs to sell it , 

Good luck with that sale .

Might be better on face book with that colour , 

15 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

salmon pink , mmmmm could be the problem that colour as to why its not selling , cuts 98% of the interested parties out ringing you I bet. 

Only two people will be interested in that car , the customer who sold you the car:o , and you who needs to sell it , 

Good luck with that sale .

Might be better on face book with that colour , 

That could become one they daddies little spoilt brat cars we were talking about a few weeks ago here David but daddy I want a pink one .. I don't care that the white 18 plate corsa you bought me for my 18th has only done 7 thousand miles 

Edited by Casper

I wouldn't panic over the colour.  Oddball colours have never done me any harm.  Bought a 15 plate Fiesta last week in Fashionista, commonly know as pale brown.  Sold in 3 days, customer said they wouldn't have bought a red or a white one, wanted something a bit different. Its just being in the right place at the right time. 

• Like 1

All joking aside I'm sure it would appeal to a young female looking for something a bit different from white 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Casper said:

That could become one they daddies little spoilt brat cars we were talking about a few weeks ago here David but daddy I want a pink one .. I don't care that the white 18 plate corsa you bought me for my 18th has only done 7 thousand miles 

Lets hope that is the case for him Casper , I'm all for high turn and a pink car would scare me to death . 

Sold eight today and no one mentioned pink :)

21 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Lets hope that is the case for him Casper , I'm all for high turn and a pink car would scare me to death . 

Sold eight today and no one mentioned pink :)

Fingers crossed

I nearly bought a Salmon pink 500 not so long ago, but it was so dented across the roof and bonnet it wouldn't have looked out of place at the Notting Hill Carnival along with the other steel drums. I do like my bright coloured cars and they're not for everyone, and we pissed away a Barbie pink 500 cabriolet but the salmon pink is a bit of a strange colour. I think Ford used a similar colour for the KA, and that wasn't a massive hit either. The biggest thing for me was I kept thinking it just looks like a Red car that has faded all over.

I hope you get it away anyway. 

On 9/21/2019 at 2:43 PM, David Ayers said:

I was thinking  it was someone on here that sold a pink 500 after donkey years to a milf