I'm sure this must have been posted before but someone I know just sent me this, have a look why, RJ04ZYX failed in 2015.

Edited by beenaroundtheblock
  • Haha 3

Guess his mate was the tester and just stuck the advisory in for a laugh :lol:

remember seeing one with an advisory it said wheels look shit  

26 minutes ago, beenaroundtheblock said:

I'm sure this must have been posted before but someone I know just sent me this, have a look why, RJ04ZYX failed in 2015.

Classic:lol:

• Haha 1

All very funny but what are the ramifications for the testing station.Advisories are in the public domain,how would VOSA view it.If the customer was offended,some lawyer might agree and claim damages from the testing station ( not the tester) .....An alternative view !

• Like 2

Am I missing something - just says rear number plate light not working

On 8/19/2019 at 10:23 AM, Mark101 said:

Am I missing something - just says rear number plate light not working

It did say driver looks like a c**t advisory or words to that affect but i cant find it now .

Edited by Casper

I remember there was one doing the rounds a while back, an advisory that the owner looked like Susan Boyle. Harsh.

1 minute ago, CRW said:

I remember there was one doing the rounds a while back, an advisory that the owner looked like Susan Boyle. Harsh.

Belter 

Just trying to imagine the poor receptionist trying to pacify the irate customer who has just read the advisory!!

We used to use a garage and the owner was a right git, tried bending the testers arm to pass this and that all the time, the tester had enough one day and handed in his notice on his last day had another mate of the owner come in 4pm for his test and he also was a bit of a bully so the tester ticked almost every advisory he could the print off was almost 15 pages long put it in the car and left. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, justina3 said:

We used to use a garage and the owner was a right git, tried bending the testers arm to pass this and that all the time, the tester had enough one day and handed in his notice on his last day had another mate of the owner come in 4pm for his test and he also was a bit of a bully so the tester ticked almost every advisory he could the print off was almost 15 pages long put it in the car and left. 

I like that too . :lol:

4 hours ago, trade vet said:

All very funny but what are the ramifications for the testing station.Advisories are in the public domain,how would VOSA view it.If the customer was offended,some lawyer might agree and claim damages from the testing station ( not the tester) .....An alternative view !

hopefully i have the grand permission of lawgistics...........grovel grovel..........

http://www.lawgistics.co.uk/read-news/1447#sthash.tjUvmdrc.dpbs

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Probably saw him driving it and thought he looks a c*** in that thing 

i will have you know i look very manly in my suzuki cappuccino

me mam says......................:D

33 minutes ago, jason doyle motor sales said:

i will have you know i look very manly in my suzuki cappuccino

me mam says......................:D

I was watching James May on telly last night in Japan sitting in one of those :) He had his hair blowing in the wind he did , Your mam might be right :lol:

5 hours ago, David Ayers said:

"She complained to DVSA"

This is society today. 

She suffered no loss or harm but had to make a complaint.

And gained an mot test past you would think she would just have re moted the car and moved on with her life 

Edited by Casper