Blenheim Car Sales

Help with a sticky Insignia

Not my usual thing, is this possibly the last of this shape ?? and could its reg be shared with the new shape ??? ..................  i think it is the case as this car is just getting no hits at all, If its last of the old shape i have it to expensive Elite Nav with 97k on it at £5295

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201905298436796?keywords=NAVIGATION&year-to=2014&sort=price-asc&model=INSIGNIA&fuel-type=Diesel&make=VAUXHALL&year-from=2013&advertising-location=at_cars&transmission=Manual&postcode=wv22az&aggregatedTrim=Elite%20Nav&maximum-mileage=125000&body-type=Hatchback&minimum-mileage=90000&price-to=5500&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&radius=60&page=1

Edited by Blenheim Car Sales
Spelling

I don't know about these but it seems like a lot of money for a 6yr old unpopular car on 100k

Looks reasonabled priced to me . especially being the elite with nav I would try it at £4995 .it will go

Edited by Casper

its at "great price" on the AT pricing chart, I know its only a guide, But is it supposed to be a  new shape that the  price tracker is thinking my  car is, When i look at other cars the headlamps and fog lamps look different

so does anyone know if this is the "old shape" and its last of the  old shape ??

Is there such thing as a great price for an Insignia? 

Horrible things. 

9 minutes ago, Blenheim Car Sales said:

its at "great price" on the AT pricing chart, I know its only a guide, But is it supposed to be a  new shape that the  price tracker is thinking my  car is, When i look at other cars the headlamps and fog lamps look different

so does anyone know if this is the "old shape" and its last of the  old shape ??

That is an old shape on a late registration.

Needs to be 4995 advertised with the cambelt done or to be done upon purchase as it's due 100k and that's what most buyers look for. 

Yes agreed these things are horrible as are almost everything GM, It was cheap, Has a  huge amount of kit and i wrongly thought it would be desirable, At least now i have my answer, Its old model and late plate, Thank you DHill

1 hour ago, DHill said:

That is an old shape on a late registration.

Needs to be 4995 advertised with the cambelt done or to be done upon purchase as it's due 100k and that's what most buyers look for. 

100% agree about the cambelt.

When you put the reg into retail check all the others are facelift models so £4999 is the money.

Strangely enough I have just done a deal to take a 13 plate Insignia SRi 2.0 CTDi (157PS) 80k in part ex. Really didn't want it, tried everything I could not to take it. They started off wanting £4500 as a part ex, eventually shook on £2500. Still don't really want it, wont be retailing it, but its a deal done.

Edited by CRW

11 hours ago, DHill said:

Cambelt? I’d of thought the only thing an Insignia man would be concerned about is “LAST PRICE”.

• Like 1

F**cking insignias. Sold a lovely one to chap the other week he had it 24 hours before it came back. Cant fix it for the life of me booked in with the auto electrician on Monday.

Dont think i would buy another in a rush.

10 hours ago, CRW said:

5Strangely enough I have just done a deal to take a 13 plate Insignia SRi 2.0 CTDi (157PS) 80k in part ex. Really didn't want it, tried everything I could not to take it. They started off wanting £4500 as a part ex, eventually shook on £2500. Still don't really want it, wont be retailing it, but its a deal done.

We flat out tell people we don't want them... they're initially always like "WHAT ... HOW? ... NOT FAIR." and how I am somehow obliged to take it. I explain all the problems with them and they tell me how 5 other dealers have said the same :lol:

23 minutes ago, Blenheim Car Sales said:

I am homing several spiders, I do it for them really without my Insignia they would be  homeless, there cobwebs look lovely in morning sun 

i get really upset when i forget im homing spiders and murder them as i point the powerful washy thing at the mirrors :-(