Sign in to follow this  
Dan W

Cargurus top rated dealer

Just received this award from cargurus always nice.

surprising though as we only have had 6 reviews this year so cant see how we were awarded it ? assume a lot of places also got this just to make us feel special lol

We got one today aswell,cant see any reviews for us????:D

There like opinions everyone gets one, load of crap but we still use it in our adverts though

It just goes to show what I’ve always said about reviews. Absolute bullshit.

I sold a car yesterday. The buyer commented on my good reviews. The strangest thing is  I haven't a clue what he was going on about. There’s no fucker left me any good reviews that I’m aware of.

• Like 2

Yeah, nice surprise, nice little plaque and stickers just arrived, feel a fraud if I put it up though as I've never even been with them let alone had a review from one of their customers, I must be on their mailing list or something.

10 minutes ago, RH Trading said:

Yeah, nice surprise, nice little plaque and stickers just arrived, feel a fraud if I put it up though as I've never even been with them let alone had a review from one of their customers, I must be on their mailing list or something.

Are you on their free package?  Seems odd if not.

We've got this award (genuine paid customer) the last couple of years (plaque this year and it is on the wall) & advertised on the website etc. Why not?  Celebrate every success and advertise any pat on the back I say.  After all, we haven't got any crap reviews from CG customers and good news is harder to get than bad news as I'm convinced people are less likely to leave a good review than bad ones as the other 90 % of happy customers rarely leave a review .

Edited by NOACROSS

Was on the free package last year but came off, cant find me on there now so bit of a puzzle, call me old school but wont display it as I've not earned it, doesn't feel right

Why would you come off a free package out of interest?  Are you sure you're not on anymore? It's done retrospectively I think, so for me, you have earned it by getting good reviews when you were on worse-way.

Works well for us, and is a good value for money on the whole (paid package).  The free package also worked OK to be fair.  

45 minutes ago, RH Trading said:

Was on the free package last year but came off, cant find me on there now so bit of a puzzle, call me old school but wont display it as I've not earned it, doesn't feel right

I would have it on the wall quicker than mps putting there expenses form in.

4 hours ago, RH Trading said:

get it on ebay watch the bids come in:D

It's a cheap way for them to have you advertise their brand for them.

I remember getting a wall clock in the  shape of a tyre from Autotrader once as a thank you for the business. 

54 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

I remember getting a wall clock in the  shape of a tyre from Autotrader once as a thank you for the business. 

I bet the batteries were expensive :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

I bet the batteries were expensive :lol:

Now, now. You wouldn’t catch me slagging off AT. ;o)