Sign in to follow this  
Marc

Bulk buying of lubricants etc

Anyone got any good places for bulk buying of silicone sprays, brake cleaner ,plus gas and such like. Ive bought many a can of teh tane silicone spray from toolstation and it's good stuff at less than half the price of better known brands. Found somewhere that sells 12 cans and does decent prices on brake cleaner 

https://www.idealsealants.com/technical-aerosols-c112/tectane-sl-527-silicone-spray-400ml-x-12-p201 

open an omnipart eurocarparts account and get fliers with mega offers

i buy quite a bit off ebay too if you buy in bulk some good deals can be had if youu dont want it tommorrow

I dont like the look of silicon on dash boards looks all flash and trashy, lots of better options imo autosmart do finish very clean and natural look, dash dandy in cans are pennies and give a little shine but nothing to blind you.

Agree ECP do five / ten ltrs of brake cleaner which isnt expensive last us for ages, they had a wd40 buy one get one free on 5ltrs not so long go we bought 2x5ltr and had two free.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, justina3 said:

I dont like the look of silicon on dash boards looks all flash and trashy, lots of better options imo autosmart do finish very clean and natural look, dash dandy in cans are pennies and give a little shine but nothing to blind you.

free.

finish .

5 litres £35 delivered

you dilute it 50/50

so youve got 10 litres for £35.

better than any silicone, doesnt attract dust, wipe on or just spray, i only use this. :)

4 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

finish .

5 litres £35 delivered

you dilute it 50/50

so youve got 10 litres for £35.

better than any silicone, doesnt attract dust, wipe on or just spray, i only use this. :)

Have you tried the pink interior cleaner they have its like a cross between g101 and finish but with a nicer smell for the life of me cant remember the name bright pink in color, thats out fav at the moment cracking product.

I agree about silicone on interior/dash etc but I do like to use it on door seals, boots -anything rubber related .

52 minutes ago, tradex said:

I use the pink silk sheen, lovely stuffB)

So you don’t know the name of it either.... group old age memory loss.

33 minutes ago, justina3 said:

So you don’t know the name of it either.... group old age memory loss.

windowleen:D

Bulk buying of lubricants

I nearly fell of my chair when I read this!! :lol:

Filthy perverts.

Edited by BHM

2 hours ago, Marc said:

I agree about silicone on interior/dash etc but I do like to use it on door seals, boots -anything rubber related .

Gumi phledge on foot rubbers cleans and softens all in one.

1001 cleans a big big carpet for less than half a crown

of course theres always stardrops  for less than a bob

• Like 1

16 hours ago, boring dave said:

1001 cleans a big big carpet for less than half a crown

of course theres always stardrops  for less than a bob

That's a blast from the past :lol: 1001 

You lot make me feel lazy, becuase I simply use....................................

Someone else :lol:

I really miss old Maccess! My local branch was a walk away, which was obviously really handy. In fact, the guy that worked on the parts counter used to drive passed my place and would drop stuff off on his way home!

But now I'm on Ebay like a Schmoe!:D

2 minutes ago, met said:

I really miss old Maccess! My local branch was a walk away, which was obviously really handy. In fact, the guy that worked on the parts counter used to drive passed my place and would drop stuff off on his way home!

But now I'm on Ebay like a Schmoe!:D

i had an account with them and used to go probably twice a year for stuff like "we been to bognor" stickers and door lock surrounds that used to get damaged by scroats so im probably thinking 90's?

Just now, boring dave said:

i had an account with them and used to go probably twice a year for stuff like "we been to bognor" stickers and door lock surrounds that used to get damaged by scroats so im probably thinking 90's?

Those stickers were great for covering small dents! Wasn't Maccess great!:D