Sign in to follow this  
Barclaywoodmotorco

March sales so far ?????

I think we are about 13 at the moment which is bang on where I want to be, one a day is good enough on average, finding it hard to replace stock at the moment, all the Scottish auction stuff at the moment is crap.

Mark

Not brilliant but could of sold 1 today but fobbed them off sounded like some dodgy pikey lads just told them cars getting valeted and won't be ready until sunday

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarkTVS said:

I think we are about 13 at the moment which is bang on where I want to be, one a day is good enough on average, finding it hard to replace stock at the moment, all the Scottish auction stuff at the moment is crap.

Mark

Whats happened at Manheim shotts used to be loads there  not bought any there in ages.

3 so far from Costa Del morecambe 

1 hour ago, MrV said:

3 so far from Costa Del morecambe 

Good stuff Ben. Have you got more purchases in the wings?

17 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Good stuff Ben. Have you got more purchases in the wings?

Thanks NOA Yep I'll be looking tomorrow

Not too bad here, very low on stock though half my pitch is empty :blink:

18 hours ago, SC Derby said:

3 today...11 for the month 

really happy at the minute 

Good work Craig. 

Schotts is never a place I was a fan of Rory, I have only bought 3/4 cars there over the years. We mainly buy from BCA Edinburgh, Livingston, Kinross and occasionally Morris Leslie in Perth, 

I did buy a 2014 E Class from Manheim in Colchester recently and I felt I was raped by the fees and delivery and how useless the surecheck was. The car arrived with a Aux battery malfunction, a SRS airbag issue - neither of which was on sure check and after paying them over £400 for delivery the car was driven up as opposed to a truck which added a good bit of mileage onto the car!

I was away last week but did 4 the first week and 6 this week so far with a few appointments tomorrow. Nice to be busy again. 

Done 13 not including 2 moneybackers. Very good month so far. Weekend looks promising but calls are thin on the ground.

I've gone a little more expensive over the last couple of months 7-12k and they're selling quickly.... All with big margins... The VAT man's gonna be happy

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I've gone a little more expensive over the last couple of months 7-12k and they're selling quickly.... All with big margins... The VAT man's gonna be happy

That is interesting to know that your business model is working at a slightly higher price bracket.

21 minutes ago, James01 said:

That is interesting to know that your business model is working at a slightly higher price bracket.

And selling quickly with lovely swappers. 

This price bracket (well 6-10) is working well here also and some nice swappers.

18 for the month, so can’t complain. Rory will no-doubt depress me with his tally. ;o)

Trouble is, I’ve bought a few heavier bits stupidly. On top of the couple of heavier bits that have come in PX. All German. :o(

Off topic, but how did the bloke with the mini (?) court case get on? Did I miss the outcome?

Having a steady month in Norfolk. Not as good as Jan or Feb ( record Feb ) but still doing well. Gone a little quiet this week but into double figures for the month.

11 hours ago, NOACROSS said:

18 for the month, so can’t complain. Rory will no-doubt depress me with his tally. ;o)

Just me depressed gone to shit after being on for a record breaker.

First dip of the year this week...no panic but it's not nice to be slow.

Into double figures and the margins have been decent but it's felt like a struggle this month, not as busy as Jan or Feb.

Buying has been easier this week so hopefully with fresh stock we can see a good end to the month.

Really good start to the year running into this month but since last week sale conversions have completely died off on both sides of the business (leasing and sales).  

Hopefully next week improves.

After a slow Feb, March has been great so far 9 on the board with 5 of those on finance and our recovery truck is going tomorrow. 

-Kelly-

A couple more today but I felt very lucky to get them.

Remember people: it’s a five week month between paydays for most.