Sign in to follow this  
Mikey360

Interesting sales technique.....

5 hours ago, XFS said:

I don’t really like the tone of some of the comments on this thread. Hopefully, the lady in the picture or her family will not see this. 

Its all very well having a laugh and mocking the car, the photo, the place, the impression the add gives, but not the Lady, she only posed for a picture.

Blimey, if you thought we were a bad lot on here you should have seen the comments on the original facebook post!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mikey360 said:

Blimey, if you thought we were a bad lot on here you should have seen the comments on the original facebook post!

link?????????????:D

3 minutes ago, boring dave said:

Annoyingly it's been deleted! I saved it as well as some of the remarks were cracking! Worthy of a Sun newspaper headline! :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, XFS said:

I don’t really like the tone of some of the comments on this thread. Hopefully, the lady in the picture or her family will not see this. 

Its all very well having a laugh and mocking the car, the photo, the place, the impression the add gives, but not the Lady, she only posed for a picture.

What planet are you on ? Lady....... She's clearly a got her kit off for a laugh.... Get real 

Edited by Arfur Dealy

So, are you guys ok with builders wolf whistling and making lewd comments when a girl with a short skirt passes by and stuff like that? ie. she is wearing a short skirt so it’s open season?

Maybe I have misread something. I thought I was pretty normal and had a normal adult viewpoint. 

Edited by XFS

3 minutes ago, XFS said:

So, are you guys ok with builders wolf whistling and making lewd comments when a girl with a short skirt passes by and stuff like that? ie. she is wearing a short skirt so it’s open season?

Maybe I have misread something. I thought I was pretty normal and had a normal adult viewpoint. 

Yes......;)

• Like 1

This is why the country is fuked too many num nuts who can't have a laugh and a joke and take things too serious. Fuk sakes she posed for attention and she got it

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, XFS said:

She is wearing a short skirt bending over a car having her photo posted on every website in the world, lets not pretend its anything else. 

49 minutes ago, justina3 said:

She is wearing a short skirt bending over a car having her photo posted on every website in the world, lets not pretend its anything else. 

I'm not sure there's even a skirt :lol:

It does say in the ad that she's a model and the shoot doubled up for the sellers cloth's shop, and anyway i always thought if something was in the window on show you would expect a comment :D

12 hours ago, boring dave said:

12 hours ago, Mikey360 said:

12 hours ago, boring dave said:

12 hours ago, Mikey360 said:

Annoyingly it's been deleted! I saved it as well as some of the remarks were cracking! Worthy of a Sun newspaper headline! :lol:

11 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

What planet are you on ? Lady....... She's clearly a got her kit off for a laugh.... Get real 

11 hours ago, Leekent said:

Yes......;)

11 hours ago, Tony911 said:

This is why the country is fuked too many num nuts who can't have a laugh and a joke and take things too serious. Fuk sakes she posed for attention and she got it

10 hours ago, justina3 said:

10 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

:D

10 hours ago, Mikey360 said:

I'm not sure there's even a skirt :lol:

8 hours ago, awc1000 said:

It does say in the ad that she's a model and the shoot doubled up for the sellers cloth's shop, and anyway i always thought if something was in the window on show you would expect a comment :D

Absolutely spot on 100% agree, XFS should take a look at the videos she did when she was younger ....................

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I suppose forums are a bit like the pub. Get away from the wife for a few hours of macho bullshit fantasy and then go home and be normal.

The difference is what is said in the pub is forgotten as soon as you go out the door. What is written on a forum swirls around in cyberspace forever and can give an entirely false impression of who the person really is.

This forum is viewable by the public. 

36 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

Absolutely spot on 100% agree, XFS should take a look at the videos she did when she was younger ....................

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If the Wee Free’s up there catch you watching those type of videos, you’ll be burned at the stake....mainly so they can have them.

Edited by XFS

1 hour ago, XFS said:

I suppose forums are a bit like the pub. Get away from the wife for a few hours of macho bullshit fantasy and then go home and be normal.

The difference is what is said in the pub is forgotten as soon as you go out the door. What is written on a forum swirls around in cyberspace forever and can give an entirely false impression of who the person really is.

This forum is viewable by the public. 

If the Wee Free’s up there catch you watching those type of videos, you’ll be burned at the stake....mainly so they can have them.

Its only banter, and it is only a comment on a professional model who has accepted the job / shoot.

And its pretty harmless on here and 99% trade so unlikely to be seen or offend, and with that advert she is likely hoping to pick up some more work having had good exposure, pardon the pun.

And besides if we were down the pub as you say we would be exposed to more women with not much on, because that's a reality.

Lighten up, you'll be telling us next katie price is misunderstood :D

2 hours ago, XFS said:

LOL, now I agree with you, although thankfully I don't live on Northern Sky, Hebrides etc where they still do molest their kids and burn folk at the stake :lol:

(/\ /\ /\ I'm sorta joking btw, especially the burning at the stake bit, that stopped a few years ago) ;)

58 minutes ago, awc1000 said:

Lighten up, you'll be telling us next katie price is misunderstood :D

BIG :lol:

58 minutes ago, awc1000 said:

And besides if we were down the pub as you say we would be exposed to more women with not much on, because that's a reality.

I used to co own a night club in Kent and you would not believe what went on there a lot of nights / mornings, (well maybe ya would) :ph34r: 

Edited by Dave2302
  • Like 1

hi xfs ive looked at your profile

I’ve been in and around the trade for...well to many years...since well before the internet anyway. My first mobile phone cost me £300 with £30 per month line rental and 50p per minute for calls...that’s how long.

Anyway, I sold all my stock, and I’ve been bumming around Europe for a couple of years, but it looks like Brexit is going to make that sort of life harder and I’m getting bored anyway.

I,m looking to start trading again in May. 

unquote

i see you are coming back into the job,well things have moved on its called life and my wife is gutted she doesnt get wolf whistled anymore

17 minutes ago, boring dave said:

wife is gutted she doesnt get wolf whistled anymore

So am I :lol:

I must be getting old i thought banter was still legal;)

On the subject of katie price i do admire her, very business savvy.

She used to remind me of ferrari's and lamborghini's - they all had 8 previous owners as well:D

what was it, oh yeah :lol: :lol: :lol: ...............................

More pricks than a second hand dartboard :D :D :D :ph34r:

It's weird that the pic appears to have been taken over the shoulder of another photographer? Not that its important, but the 'other' photographer could be female?

14 hours ago, tradex said:

What club Dave, this I must know:D

Fuck me this was like 18 years ago when I was young and fit ;) .................

It was the old Heron Club at Dengemarsh Road in Lydd on the site with Lydd Waterski Club and the Kart Track, and a separate commercial Watersports / Jetski Lake owned by a mate of mine.

Myself and another local mate used to frequent it a lot, then we ended up buying it !!

The old woman who owned it went bankrupt, and we were there when the receivers moved in, so we got chatting to the bailiff told him we didn't think it would ever make a profit and there had been a couple before who went skint, then we made a stupidly low bid for it and nicked it !!

I had a Static Caravan at the Water Ski Club and spent all my spare time ripping up the lake Barefootin' and partying at night, most of the other Ski Club Members drank and partied there too as did a lot of local peeps, including a young lady who was a friend of Mels and a professional "Pole Dancer" :lol: :D

We had a local young lady manage it for us and employed a good local DJ, did "all nighters" etc, also opened it up as a Carvery Sundays, all the Bikers used to head there, Tourists etc, plus we hired out for events etc etc. It earned me good money at that time, and we also used to open it up weekdays whenever we wanted for family, friends etc

Anyways, when I sold up I sold my share and moved Norwest and after a few more years I heard it went skint and closed again :( 

There we go, Dave went clubbin it :D

Edited by Dave2302

Oh man, it got wild some nights :lol: :lol: :lol:

We even had a bit of grief for a few weeks first summer we opened, when a few local Camber Sands pikeys tried to "do as they likey'd" and kicked off in there, but both me and my buddy were Sarf London boys born and bred and quite "handy" back then .............

We sorted it the first 2 or 3 weekends, then after a while we got pissed off playing that game so we had a few of the real tidy pro "Boys" down in tiddly suits, and thus the local pikey ringleader ended up in one of the many old outbuildings on the Marsh, hanging upside down overnight !!

We never had a days trouble afterwards .............. Funny that lol ;)

3 hours ago, tradex said:

Richardsons crew? 

:D :D :D errrrrm might have been :ph34r: