Sign in to follow this  
Del Boy

Honda CR-V

Hi mates ;).

Has anyone had success selling 2.0 petrol manual CR-V’s? Mk3? 

I’ve taken one in today and got a horrible feeling I’m gonna be living with it longer than AD has lived with his TT. 

2 minutes ago, Del Boy said:

Hi mates ;).

Has anyone had success selling 2.0 petrol manual CR-V’s? Mk3? 

I’ve taken one in today and got a horrible feeling I’m gonna be living with it longer than AD has lived with his TT. 

Sold plenty. Has it got any spec? Mileage?

Uh. Will sell at a price. Nice and reliable. Hopefully you’ve kicked them in the unmentionables for it. 

Yeah it’s a clean car but gave average for it £3.3k. Retail says £5k but can’t see that happening! 

I think most people will see that as leggy for a petrol, wrongly in my eyes but i’m not buying it!

Give it a go at £4995, plenty of photos with the back seats down showing the space etc and best of luck with it. 

I like them but it's a bit leggy for Honda buyers IMO. You won't struggle to find someone for it though, always been good news for us.

15 minutes ago, Tom said:

Should sell mates if the price is right. what spec? ES with steels?!

Thanks for all the advice mates. 

Yeah it’s the ES but with alloys 

13 minutes ago, Del Boy said:

Yeah it’s the ES but with alloys 

1 hour ago, Del Boy said:

Del Boy. Sell it to get rid and buy something desirable, always always buy desirable not on cheap because of poor spec. Apply for planning permission......

Mates this will sell fine just wait for some snow and ice its a cheap 4x4 and people that don't do a lot of mile loves a petrol. 

Hi Del Boy

Are you new to the job,if not and you are worried about a CRV,some people might enquire if you are of a nervous disposition.Others might say,is this the right job for you.....ONLY JOKING !.......With swappers,I always say it is about protecting the down side.In this case,the worst way round is that you will always get £2950 for it,so there is no need to worry...Good Luck.

Love CRV's here , you'll have no worries fella , cars are good , customers sensible ...though if buying , EX is the one  !