Sign in to follow this  
MrV

Proof Facebook selling attracts LOONEYS

I'll keep it short, so this happened yesterday, ironically just after I read the other new "Facebook" thread. 

Screenshot-20181228-114758-Messenger.jpg

20181229-095321.jpg

20181229-094354.jpg

Screenshot-20181228-114813-Messenger.jpg

Screenshot-20181228-114818-Messenger.jpg

• Like 1

Lol classy Morecambe as ever, we had our xmas do there Sunday night and then onto blackpool....

Edited by Dan W

I googled the guy and if its actually him and not a hacker he's a quite famous director from Uckfield for the BBC who works on eastenders!! 

• Like 1

This is a Daily Mail story waiting to happen, the guy is a Director on "Teen Mom UK"  haha

"Sinister TV Director Exploits Vulnerable Teens He Meets For TV Show"

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MrV said:

I googled the guy and if its actually him and not a hacker he's a quite famous director from Uckfield for the BBC who works on eastenders!! 

Auntie Beeb will love that.....I don’t think.

Just now, trade vet said:

Auntie Beeb will love that.....I don’t think.

Yes, hardly hard to track down with that ‘discrete’ description.

MrV, Tbh this Fb chappy is only responding because you’re daft enough to go along with it. Ok, it’s a laugh but if you think the way to do business is by text & dealing with arseholes via Fb messenger then you’re lining yourself up in the future.

No No No the other thread says that we are behind the times  is we dont use Facebook, This is the future way forward, This is car buying in 21st century, Embrace and join

Think i will stay with AT thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BHM said:

MrV, Tbh this Fb chappy is only responding because you’re daft enough to go along with it. Ok, it’s a laugh but if you think the way to do business is by text & dealing with arseholes via Fb messenger then you’re lining yourself up in the future.

Lighten up BHM 

8 minutes ago, MattR said:

awaiting explosion

They are very nice assets but there's no need to be rude

30 minutes ago, MrV said:

They are very nice assets but there's no need to be rude

I meant from BHM after you told him to lighten up. However it is lonely in my 'office'

On 29/12/2018 at 11:18 AM, BHM said:

I sold another car via text yesterday, collection tomorrow. That makes 4 cars in the last 6 weeks I have sold via text messaging when I haven’t spoken with the person until they arrive to view the car. 

Not saying you’re entirely wrong, text messages allow a degree of anonymity that people can hide behind but you’re not entirely right either. 

People buy cars by text. By messenger. By email. People cock on deals when they have seen the metal and driven it. People are people. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EPV said:

I sold another car via text yesterday, collection tomorrow. That makes 4 cars in the last 6 weeks I have sold via text messaging when I haven’t spoken with the person until they arrive to view the car. 

Not saying you’re entirely wrong, text messages allow a degree of anonymity that people can hide behind but you’re not entirely right either. 

People buy cars by text. By messenger. By email. People cock on deals when they have seen the metal and driven it. People are people. 

Surely the point is getting the sale? Even if they come from the moon who cares? Car sold = job done. Some need to wake up, the world has changed, saying "if you think the way to do business is by text & dealing with arseholes via Fb messenger then you’re lining yourself up in the future".... Absolute bollocks, over half of my sales have come from faceless online enquiries, All for a grand total of £0 on advertising

• Like 3