Sign in to follow this  
James01

BMW Thefts

Just a heads up there has been a spate of thefts around the Hampshire area in the last couple of weeks mainly BMW's.

It seems that gangs are stealing steering wheels and the I drive systems out of these cars.

https://www.basingstokegazette.co.uk/news/17238666.steering-wheels-stolen-from-vehicles-in-kempshott-area/

Two people I know have been affected. Both came out to drive to work one morning to find they had no steering wheel!

Not surprising they're being stolen! I saw an M Performance steering wheel on eBay the other day for £895 (it does show the temp and revs on it though, so you can feel like Jenson Button :rolleyes:)

A new 3 series M-Sport steering wheel from BMW is close to £2k fitted.  

Had to change 2 this year on new cars due to the NCO SE/Sport wheel being selected on the builds.  

• Like 1

Magazine and all cardinal movement is ensured for the future times. The hosting of the terms and uk assignment writing service is approved for the struggle. The official account is fixed for people. It is turned for all goodness. The passage is vital for the future items. the sophistication is vital or the tools and instruments for themed and elements for humans.

37 minutes ago, Augustine Kelly said:

Magazine and all cardinal movement is ensured for the future times. The hosting of the terms and uk assignment writing service is approved for the struggle. The official account is fixed for people. It is turned for all goodness. The passage is vital for the future items. the sophistication is vital or the tools and instruments for themed and elements for humans.

hello and goodbye

47 minutes ago, Augustine Kelly said:

I’ve got something that wants sucking if you’re interested.

On 11/23/2018 at 12:20 PM, James01 said:

Just a heads up there has been a spate of thefts around the Hampshire area in the last couple of weeks mainly BMW's.

It seems that gangs are stealing steering wheels and the I drive systems out of these cars.

https://www.basingstokegazette.co.uk/news/17238666.steering-wheels-stolen-from-vehicles-in-kempshott-area/

Two people I know have been affected. Both came out to drive to work one morning to find they had no steering wheel!

I guess the alarm systems aren’t as good as BMW makes you believe?

1 hour ago, BHM said:

I’ve got something that wants sucking if you’re interested.

BHM ............. I reckon that Augustine is a Male.....

Your still interested? :lol:

1 hour ago, Stalker said:

BHM ............. I reckon that Augustine is a Male.....

Your still interested? :lol:

He’s hoping Augustine is a male lol 

1 hour ago, Del Boy said:

He’s hoping Augustine is a male lol 

Better to be told upfront than deciding whether to ask him to stop half way through once you’ve realised :lol:

Hahaha, I think I might of made a right cnut of myself :lol:

14 hours ago, BHM said:

Hahaha, I think I might of made a right cnut of myself :lol:

BHM fantasising about a bit of male Roman African Christian..... :wub: whatever tweaks your twizzler, it’s  all the same in the dark....

Edited by Arfur Dealy

Law school is tough there's no debate on that subject. One of the biggest hurdles in completing a law degree is choosing a topic for your dissertation Law school is tough; there's no debate on that subject. so law dissertation writing service law dissertation writing service in best option for you.

1 hour ago, harleyjade said:

Law school is tough

Yeah, student life is a nightmare, I don't know how you cope.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, harleyjade said:

Law school is tough there's no debate on that subject. One of the biggest hurdles in completing a law degree is choosing a topic for your dissertation Law school is tough; there's no debate on that subject. so law dissertation writing service law dissertation writing service in best option for you.

You need a JOB , Feck off and get one , then you haven't got time to bother us either 

• Haha 1