Sign in to follow this  
car

Electric car

44 minutes ago, Stalker said:

What happens if I run out of charge on the way to one of your depots? 

Easy, call their premium rate emergency number and they'll arrange for a mobile charging unit to come out to you! 

At a price!

£399 for toy car that you never own WOW 

Not for me ever . 

Wonder where the con lies mmmmmm oh look a stone chip that £50 please 

On 19/11/2018 at 8:57 AM, Stalker said:

What happens if I run out of charge on the way to one of your depots? 

If you're ever caught short you can use the Polar Plus Network card which is included in every EVezy subscription. It gives you access to 6,500 charging points across the UK

Duracell :D

And don't those Polar charging points go bang when you piss on them :lol:

"if you're ever caught short"

Meet the Team

Write something about the people who make your business go or your philosophy behind customer service.
Why? Because people want to know who they’re doing business with. It’s a human thing.

about-us-headshot-1

Regan McCook

Founder & CEO

Include a short bio with an interesting fact about the person.

about-us-headshot-2

Eric Teagan

Vice President

Include a short bio with an interesting fact about the person.

about-us-headshot-3

Timothy Barrett

yup they seem genuine people involved in the company lolz

On 11/18/2018 at 1:25 PM, evezy said:

Take the hassle out of owning an Electric Car. Subscribe and unlock a network of EVs on your doorstep. Our all-inclusive service takes care of absolutely everything so you don’t need to do anything other than drive. https://www.evezy.co.uk/

EVezy is the all-inclusive, hassle free solution for driving an electric car. No more range anxiety or waiting for your car to charge – simply find an EVezy depot and swap into a clean and fully charged vehicle. 

In order for us to consider membership, Could you please provide 5 years worth of Accounts.

On 19/11/2018 at 8:56 AM, tradex said:

How long are the leads?

Or stick a diesel generator in the back... ? 

This has been one of my points to the tree hugging arse holes, there are roughly 38 million licenced Cars on UK roads, so when everyone is forcibly removed from their "nasty baby and tree killing" internal combustion vehicles and made to get EV's the National Grid will not be able to charge them all ................... and don't get me started on why an EV is far more Environmentally un friendly than IC Engined Vehicles, I'd be typing for a week :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, tradex said:

Mate of mine works at a bus company, some of the buses are EV.

The infrastructure around their site can't handle the current needed to charge the EV buses overnight......so they have had to buy a fuck off sized diesel genny and run it all night to charge the buggers up:lol:

Homepage says

Electric car subscriptions from £289 a month...

Including fuel, insurance & servicing.

Wondering what one might need the fuel for.......Petrol driven generator in the boot for charging perhaps?

On 24/11/2018 at 11:46 AM, Dave2302 said:

This has been one of my points to the tree hugging arse holes, there are roughly 38 million licenced Cars on UK roads, so when everyone is forcibly removed from their "nasty baby and tree killing" internal combustion vehicles and made to get EV's the National Grid will not be able to charge them all ................... and don't get me started on why an EV is far more Environmentally un friendly than IC Engined Vehicles, I'd be typing for a week :rolleyes:

Although I agree with you, the current infrastructure couldn't cope with demand. But I think the future could well involve people rethinking how they use transport generally. Lots of guys look at an EV as just replacing what's sitting on the drive now, but that might not be the case. Maybe the future involves more car sharing, public transport, cycling? The 'freedom of the open road' that we were sold in the 60s is well and truly over.

Don't shoot the messenger!:D

@met

Sadly I agree with you, I just hope it doesn't get that far until I am too old to want to drive, but I fear it will :(

1 hour ago, Dave2302 said:

@met

Sadly I agree with you, I just hope it doesn't get that far until I am too old to want to drive, but I fear it will :(

I guess, 20yrs will see the majority of motorists using EV, a small hard core of petrol heads/enthusiasts will have to hunt around for 'petrol stations'. The affect of all this on the oil producing nations of the middle east will be interesting? Also interesting to see how the 'ordinary' US motorists take to EV?