Sign in to follow this  
umesh

F

Findandfundmycar.com, the online car finance aggregator website created by MotorNovo Finance, has axed dealer fees.

Whereas before dealers were charged for placing cars on site thus funding cross media advertising, now they can list stock for free.  MotoNovo said this will help to get more dealers on board and grow the volumes of cars listed on the site.

MotoNovo Finance’s Motor Division CEO Karl Werner: “In January, we set out on a mission to redefine the vehicle aggregation market and create the most dealer-centric platform.

“We have proved that findandfundmycar.com can deliver results and now, we need to scale up and build upon the impact the platform has already had.

“The way to do this at pace is to a model that is similar to a free subscription. Advertising on the platform is free, and payment is by results.”

Findandfundmycar claims that dealers using the website see a 15% increase in finance proposals and a 8% increase in volume written.

“You can’t argue with the figures. The platform is helping dealers sell more cars and sell more finance. What we aim to do now is rapidly grow stock levels and enhance the customer experience, giving better choice and attracting an even larger audience.”

MotoNovo cited analysis by Morar HPI which revealed that 83% of customers who have used the platform would recommend it.

“We have proved we can drive finance sales for dealers through the platform. We are backing the impact of findandfundmycar.com as a proposition that can drive finance and car sales with no up-front advertising costs,” said Werner.

“Dealers have an opportunity to become the disrupters by changing their vehicle advertising approach and trying something entirely new – something with a truly dealer-dedicated promise.”

2 minutes ago, umesh said:

Oops ! Heading should be ' FREE Advertising ' Find and Fund / Motonovo ( Unable to edit ? ) 

I love these corporate press releases....’ some quality bullshit there’.......as CJ used to say to Reggie Perrin at Sunshine Deserts ‘I didn’t get to where I am today without recognising bullshit when I see it’.

• Like 2

Put a simple question out on here / car dealer group facebook etc.

Only answer if you used findandfund.

How many cars did you sell from the platform?

I don't know anyone that said it was performing well for them.

Will this turn it around or is it a case of too little too late?

“We’ve proved it works so instead of charging dealers to put their stock up, we’ve decided to let them do it for free” 

1 hour ago, umesh said:

Findandfundmycar.com, the online car finance aggregator website created by MotorNovo Finance, has axed dealer fees.

Whereas before dealers were charged for placing cars on site thus funding cross media advertising, now they can list stock for free.  MotoNovo said this will help to get more dealers on board and grow the volumes of cars listed on the site.

MotoNovo Finance’s Motor Division CEO Karl Werner: “In January, we set out on a mission to redefine the vehicle aggregation market and create the most dealer-centric platform.

“We have proved that findandfundmycar.com can deliver results and now, we need to scale up and build upon the impact the platform has already had.

“The way to do this at pace is to a model that is similar to a free subscription. Advertising on the platform is free, and payment is by results.”

Findandfundmycar claims that dealers using the website see a 15% increase in finance proposals and a 8% increase in volume written.

“You can’t argue with the figures. The platform is helping dealers sell more cars and sell more finance. What we aim to do now is rapidly grow stock levels and enhance the customer experience, giving better choice and attracting an even larger audience.”

MotoNovo cited analysis by Morar HPI which revealed that 83% of customers who have used the platform would recommend it.

“We have proved we can drive finance sales for dealers through the platform. We are backing the impact of findandfundmycar.com as a proposition that can drive finance and car sales with no up-front advertising costs,” said Werner.

“Dealers have an opportunity to become the disrupters by changing their vehicle advertising approach and trying something entirely new – something with a truly dealer-dedicated promise.”

Nothing new here, theres dozens of free sites not worth a fart. How will it get better? I paid almost £2000 earlier this year for findandfundmycar and got zero. no emails, phone calls, finance enquiries, walk ins, texts, nothing. Fair play to Motonovo for listening as we all said it should have been free from day 1. No doubt promising dealers sales and response will get more cars on their platform but this makes it worse for dealers if their audience figures remain the same, just means my competition just got bigger whilst the amount of car buyers going to their site dwindle, if it was working I'd gladly have paid for it. Will they be compensating us dealers who subsidised them at the beginning. There's no such thing as a free lunch, anything that's free is in my experience and to use a technical phrase  "a bag of wank"

We sold a total of 4 cars from Find & Fund when it first started and there was TV adverts on most nights 

Now the adverts are no longer its died off to Zero 

Part of the problem in my view is the Name  FIND & FUND 

Looking at it from a customers point , FIND what? and FUND what ? the very words find and fund could mean anything , Fine for the people who work at Moto Novo as they know what it means , But Joe bloggs the milk man delivery driver , housewife , Nurse , Doctor , Lorry driver , Van mechanic , hasnt a Bl##dy scooby what find and fund means . 

Nice try though 

FINDmugdealersANDFUNDMYCARwebsiteforme.COM

The only winners so far have been the advertising agencies and the TV and Radio stations that have burned up all their cash.

Does anyone know exactly how big the audience is that they deem to have and are looking to grow?

Good idea initially, but very much self serving. Their statement above is corporate babble, putting a positive spin on whats is unfortunately a bit of a failed venture. They are now having to offer it for free because so many dealers were cancelling and their stock level had dropped to around an embarrassing 50k . We gave it 6 months which generated 1 deal before cancelling. They asked us many times for feedback. We did suggest that the f&f name did not sound great, and that the home search page is even worse. Instead of having to type in what you're searching for (assuming the customer can even spell correctly eg nisen cashcow)), most customers need a helping hand with a drop down menu of makes and models selection put in front of them to remind them whats available out there.

3 hours ago, Tony F said:

Good idea initially, but very much self serving. Their statement above is corporate babble, putting a positive spin on whats is unfortunately a bit of a failed venture. They are now having to offer it for free because so many dealers were cancelling and their stock level had dropped to around an embarrassing 50k . We gave it 6 months which generated 1 deal before cancelling. They asked us many times for feedback. We did suggest that the f&f name did not sound great, and that the home search page is even worse. Instead of having to type in what you're searching for (assuming the customer can even spell correctly eg nisen cashcow)), most customers need a helping hand with a drop down menu of makes and models selection put in front of them to remind them whats available out there.

Nisan cashcow :lol:

• Like 1

I really want FnF to work and be a genuine kick in the nuts for the likes of AT, CF247, Zuto etc but think they marketed it wrong trying to charge top dollar from the start, I cancelled after 4 months of selling nothing, I would happily pay for it via a reduction in commision on deals they supplied but FFS they need a name change... and a rejig of the search options for punters