Sign in to follow this  
Andrew clarke

who find the motor is dead

19 minutes ago, Andrew clarke said:

not a bad day today sold 7 cars. one more customer on the way down. 

7 cars and time to post on a forum .......life is good.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NOACROSS said:

I thought Twerp, you would have commented on the pictures of the three people on the home page.  Not something I would do. 

Also I wouldn't want that (or any) Autoraper bill!) ;) 

To the OP: If you're looking for some tips/suggestions, then I would politely suggest you re-evaluate your picture strategy and photo them all the same way and in the same location. 

For example, some are lurched on a kerb and others in grounds.  That blue BMW cab shows an old door off something behind it.  Looks like you do crash repairs. Might just be me. Also, the website doesn't show mileages until you click on the car.  However, I guess most people see it via an advert rather than from the website.

I'm pleased OP that you've sold two already today

Well done! See - it's a funny old game!

+1, I do think the images need working on. Considering the amount of stock the images seem to be a afterthought. Do you mind me asking what kind of numbers you do a month on average?

Edited by Jay@DNA

Shocking for us at the min, 12 in stock, 2 sold in six weeks. Luckily it’s only a second income for us over our main business. 

51 minutes ago, Lakeside said:

Shocking for us at the min, 12 in stock, 2 sold in six weeks. Luckily it’s only a second income for us over our main business. 

Things have been quiet here in east london. I was thinking of starting a thread about gardening?

19 minutes ago, tradex said:

I'm in London at the moment, near Tower Hill.

Be jesus this area has gone downhill over the few years we have been coming here, loads of free office space, shitty littery streets, empty bottles n stinks of piss....or is that me? 

Walked 10 mins to a restaurant and been accosted twice by beggars. Quite a few homeless too kicking about, it's rougher here than Hastings and that's saying something. 

I know its Sunday, near the financial area, but the pubs that are open aren't rockin like we are used to, something has really changed here, where's the dough?

Chatting with the guys at the hotel it's been their worst year, bookings down, punters ain't spending like they are used to. A lot of English stay here, but more than a few Jonathan Foreigners too. As I said where's the wonga, the streets don't seem paved with gold here at the moment. 

All a tad odd? 

Tower Hill is a shithole. Besides, it’s a Sunday. 

Go to a few bars in Canary Wharf or Liverpool Street on a Thursday, they’ll be rammed. 

Thursday is very different to a Sunday even in London.

Just now, BHM said:

Thursday is very different to a Sunday even in London.

Yep, so much so there are a load of new private clubs / bars

On 04/08/2018 at 2:44 PM, justina3 said:

who doesnt need a few inches here and there. 

to you...................

to me.....................................:P:D

25 minutes ago, mrs maybe said:

to you...................

to me.....................................:P:D

is that to you to you to you

(Chuckle Brother's reference)

My best mate lives in Bishop's Nympton. Does South Moulton get included in the Barnstable Massive?

• Like 1

On 04/08/2018 at 1:58 PM, twerp said:

Sorry to hear of your loss, and I understand the perspective of branding.

But when one director had been trading as 'David Wright Motors Ltd' until recently with less than favourable reviews it helps build a greater picture as to why you have had trouble with sales recently.

All the best

im lost , were you also david wright motors?